Chapter 8

Sunny's pov

Three years had passed. I packed up my belongings and head back to Seoul. As I sit on one of the seat on the bus, I opened the window and closed my eyes, filling the breeze against my skin.

'Let's go back strong, Lee Sungyu.' I told myself.

When I arrive in Seoul, I head to the Love Fairy Office. Opening the door to the counselor's room, I saw her sitting down on the chair drinking a cup of coffee.

"I'm back!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Now get to work." She said.

"Yes ma'am!" I said.

I head to one of the empty rooms that was for those fairies who don't have a place to stay and put my stuff in there.

After getting my fairies equipments back, I stayed in my room until I get a mission.

This time, I wasn't coming back for anything anymore. I'm not going to search for Jimin like I did three years ago. This time, I'm coming for me and search for what is meant for me as a Love Fairy.

Six minutes had passed and no mission yet. This is boring. I got off the bed, grab my tablet, and head out to see what the other fairies were doing.

Some fairies were taking incoming calls, discussing about stuff, eating, talking to each other, rushing out the doors to do their missions. This whole situation reminded me of when I first became a fairy and haven't gotten a mission yet.

I look down at my tablet, still nothing. Just a black screen.

As I start to head back to my room, a notification came. Finally!

Jimin's pov

Today is Sungyu's twelfth birthday. I ask the boss if I can leave early today to surprise her. After finishing my last task for the day, I head to the store to buy her a present and some decorations.

When I got home, I set the stuff I bought on the kitchen table and prepare some food to cook. I'm not the best at cooking but at least they're edible.

Cooking and decorating at the same time is so much work. I don't know how my wife did it. This is the first time in three years that I'm  celebrating sungyu's birthday. I've always been so busy, I couldn't held a celebration for her birthday.

I quickly finish up the cooking and set the table. After setting the table, I quickly finish up the decorations before Sungyu gets home.

Sunny's pov

As I arrive at the school where my mission takes place, I waited outside for them.

The couples I have to make this time is two 12 years old kid. This is the first time I ever gotten a mission with little kids. Let's see how this one goes.

Finally, the school bell rings. Kids were rushing out of the school. Some were heading to their parents, some were biking and others were walking. I look carefully at the kids to look for the ones I was suppose to help. Finally, the boy came out. He was holding a box in his hand. I watch him from afar. He stopped by the gate and lean on the wall that was next to the gate. Looks like he's waiting for someone. Is he waiting for the girl?

As a girl walk pass him, he back up from the wall and started to walk behind the girl. I quickly follow after them.

The boy held out his hand, wanting to tap the girl but he was to shy.

"Sungyu!" Some kids behind me called.

I turned around and they ran pass me. My eyes follow them. The boy quickly walk to the side letting the girls walk side by side with the girl.