Chapter 3

Jimin's pov

"Sungyu- ah." I whisper to my daughter who was still sleeping.

"Sungyu, wake up. It's mother's day, we have to go cook for her." I said.

Her sleepy eyes slowly opens and she got up from her bed and head to the bathroom with her teddy.

"What are we cooking today?" She ask as I brush her hair.

"Let's see what we have in the fridge first." I replied.

"Okay." She said, "Did you buy anything for mommy?"

"Yeah." I replied.

I took out the necklace from my pocket and showed it to her.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Shh. Your mom might wake up." I said.

"Oh, yeah." She said, covering her mouth.

"I got mommy a present too." She said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's a secret." She said, smiling.

"Okay." I said.

After we finish preparing, sungyu and went to wake her mom up.

"Honey, wake up." I whisper to her but she turn her head to the other side.

"Sungyu, ready?" I ask my daughter and she quickly ran outside to get her gift and quickly ran back.

"Happy mother's day!" She shouted, holding flowers in her hands.

"Happy mother's day honey." I said.

"Aish, ya! Let me get some sleep!" My wife yelled.

It was an unexpected reaction from her so my daughter and I was shocked.

"Honey.." I said.

"Please get out and let me get some sleep." She said.

"O- Okay. Sorry. Go ahead and get some rest, you must be tired from work. We'll leave you alone." I said and take my daughter out of the room, closing the door behind us.

"Daddy, why is mommy so mad?" Sungyu ask, "I bought flowers for her, you and I both cooked breakfast for her."

"It's okay sungyu. You're mom is probably tired from work that's why she yelled." I replied, "should we go for a walk and let your mom sleep?"

"Okay." Sungyu replied with an upset tone.

As we both left the house and went to walk at the park, sungyu asked what kind of work her mom have that she's so tired.

"Your mom is a doctor. They barely get to sleep so that's why your mom is tired. Since your mom finally came home after a while, let's let her rest and when she's better, we can play with her again." I replied.

"Oh. Okay." She replied.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I pick up my phone.

It was a call from my boss. He wanted me to go to work early.

"Okay I'll be right there." I replied.

After I hung up, I look at my daughter and she said, "you have to go to work? "

I nodded.

"But it's mother's day. It's just going to be me and mom?" She ask.

"I guess so." I replied.

"Come on, let's go home I have to get ready to work." I said.

After dropping her off at home, I got ready and left for work.

Sungyu's pov

As I play with my toys in the living room, my mom woke up.

"Sungyu, come here." She said as she sat down on the sofa.

I stood up and walk over to her. She lean in and give me a hug and said, "mom is sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you and your dad this morning."

I hug her back and said, "it's okay mommy. I understand you were tired that's why you shouted."

She back up from the hug and said, "thank you for understanding."

"Give mommy a kiss." She said and I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's been so long since I get to see my little princess." She said, "what should we do today?"

Sunny's pov

Today, I left early in the morning to go visit my parents grave since it's Mother's Day. I brought them flowers. As I sat down next to their grave, I told them my stories of how I came back and I how I've met Jimin and his daughter. 

After a while, I left and head back to the flower shop and open it for business.

As night came, I got ready to close the store.

No customers today(flower shop). No clients either (love fairy job).

Everybody is probably busy with their family since it is Mother's Day.

As I was about to close the shop, I heard the door open.

"We're closed." I said.

"Sunny.." a familiar voice said.

I quickly look up to see who it was.

My heart started to ache as I look at him. Trying my best not to shed any tears, I gather up my courage and said, "Long time no see."