Chapter 12

I got the job at the florist company that Bok Nam referred me to.  Sadly, the job wasn't for me. I know I shouldn't be picky about where to work as long as I have a job but it just wasn't for me; so I quit.

I saw a small shop that is now leasing near Bok Nam and Jisoo's restaurant and decided to buy it and opened up a flower shop. It's been a week since I opened it and its been going pretty well.

It's raining today so it's not that busy. I'm just sitting down in the chair behind the counter, reading.

"Hello." A voice said as they come in.

I put down the book I was reading and stood up to greet the customer. It was a young boy who seems to be at the age of 12-13 years old. He looks really familiar, where have I seen him?

"Hello, can I help you find anything today?" I greeted.

"Hi, I'm looking for some sunflowers." He said.

"Come, I'll show you where they are," I said as I walk over to where the sunflowers are.

"Thank you," he said.

"No problem. Let me know when you're ready to check out." I said.

"Will do, thanks." He said.

I head back to my seat and continue reading my book.

After a while, he came to the counter, empty handed .

"I'm sorry if this sound creepy but, have I met you before? You look really familiar" he ask.

"Not gonna lie, you look really familiar too." I said.

"Hm. Well anyway, my anniversary with my girlfriend is today. Her favorite flower is sunflower so I decided to buy her a bouquet of sunflower. Do you think she'll like it?" He ask.

"I'm sure she will." I said.

"Great, can you make a bouquet of sunflowers for me?" He ask.

"Of course." I said.

As I was making his bouquet of sunflowers for him, he was telling me the story of how he and his girlfriend met.

"Do you believe in fairies?" He ask, "I had a fairy once. She helped me and my girlfriend get together. She's like a love Cupid but a fairy instead. I didn't believe her when she told me she was a fairy until she turned me into a dog. I wanted to thank her but I never saw her again and I kinda forgot how she looks."

THAT is why he looked so familiar! Is he Kim Min Jae?

"Now that I think about it, you kinda look like her." He continued.

"That's story sound really interesting." I said. I'm no longer a fairy so I can't say that I was a fairy.

If he's Kim Min Jae, is his girlfriend Sungyu?

"How long have you and your girlfriend been together?" I ask, finishing up the bouquet.

"This is our 3rd month together." He continued.

"Ah, I see." I said, "here you go."

He thank me and paid for the bouquet and left.

Twelve year old kids have a better love story than I do.
Kim Min Jae's POV

I'm pretty sure that lady was the fairy. She look so much like her.
~~~
After getting off the bus, I walk toward the place sungyu and I decided to meet up at. She wanted to eat some spicy rice cake so she's waiting for me at our favorite spicy rice cake place.

Approaching the store, I see her standing outside, under her umbrella, wearing a white knee length dress with a denim jacket on top. She looked pure and beautiful.

"Sungyu!" I called.

She look over to me and smile.

Sunny's POV

The slow, boring day had come to an end.

Locking the doors behind me, it begin to rain again.

Reaching for my umbrella that's in my purse, someone came over from behind with an umbrella over me.

I stop reaching for my umbrella and turn around to see who it was.

I stood there in shock at the sight of Jimin.

Im not dreaming am I? What is he doing here?