Chapter 11

2 month later

Working in the restaurant with jisoo and his wife helped me forget about the whole fairy thing and of course, jimin. I haven't think about him since the day I got fired from being a fairy. I guess I wanted to forget about everything related to my fairy job. It wasn't a very good experience. Although it did bring me to meet jimin but that wasn't a good meeting.

"Ma'am can I get another order of jajangmyeon?" A customer called.

"Another order of jajangmyeon please." I call to the back.

"Can I get a refill please?" Another customer called.

I quickly refill his cup of water for him and head to the back to get the orders out to the customers.

There are six of us working here. There was five but since I started working here, there is now six of us working here.

Since it was so busy we ended up closing the store early since we ran out of all the ingredients.

"We'll be going now." The other employees said as they bow.

"Alright, you guys have a great day." Bok nam said.

After they left, Bok nam and jisoo went to their office to order more ingredients for the upcoming weeks. While they do that, hye na and I went grocery shopping for dinner.

"Hye na, you ready?" I ask while waiting for her outside. She quickly put on her shoes and run to where I was standing.

"Ready?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Lets go." I reach out my hand and she took it.

When we got to the grocery store, I went to pick up some things we needed with hye na right next to me.

"Auntie, I need to pee." Hye na said.

"Oh, okay. Lets go." I said.

We walk around the store looking for the restroom. As I look around, I saw someone who look like jimin from the back. Its probably not him he don't live around this neighborhood.

"Auntie." Hye na said. I stop looking at the guy and look down at hye na, " The restroom's right there."

"Oh, okay. Lets go." I said and we walk toward the restroom.

~~~

When we got home, I set the groceries on the kitchen table and went to tie up my hair. When I return to the kitchen, I get everything ready to cook for dinner.

"You should've called me out to help." Bok nam said, entering the kitchen.

"I didn't want to bother you." I said.

"It's alright." She said and wash her hands.

As we both cook, I think about getting a job so I can move out and not bother them but where am I going to work? I spent my whole youth working at that fairy job.

After we finish cooking, Bok nam and I set the table and call jisoo and hye na to come eat.

"Jisoo, do you know any place that's hiring?" I ask him.

"Why?" He ask.

"I feel like I should look for a job that pays well so I can move out and stop bothering you and bok nam." I said.

"Oh." Jisoo said, " You can just stay here. We don't mind."

"But I do." I said, " I'm thirty years old. I don't want to be like those women who live with their siblings and in laws because she can't afford to live on her own."