Chapter 13

The slow, boring day had come to an end.

Locking the doors behind me, it begin to rain again.

Reaching for my umbrella that's in my purse, someone came over from behind with an umbrella over me.

I stop reaching for my umbrella and turn around to see who it was.

I stood there in shock at the sight of Jimin.

Im not dreaming am I? What is he doing here?

"Hi." He said, snapping me back into reality.

Clearing my throat, I return his greeting, "hey."

He smiled and said, "let's go, I'll walk you home."

Confused about the situation, I walk slowly beside him.

"Why are you walking so slow? Come on." He said, grabbing my hand.

We both walk hand in hand in silence.

I stopped walking and so did he.

"Sorry, I'm a bit confused about what's going on." I said, "do you know me?"

"Yes, you're sungyu" he said.

Shocked, I thought back to when he came to jisoo's restaurant. He acted like he didn't know who I am and now he's like this?

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"You really gonna be like this?" He ask, "you were my love fairy. Did you forget?"

Tears begin to fill my eyes.

"Jerk! Why did you act like you didn't know me." I said, balling my eyes out now.

He let out a laugh and pull me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry." He said, "I didn't know how I would approach you after putting you through all that hardship."

I couldn't say anything back as it was difficult for me to speak when I'm crying so I just stand there and cry in front of him.

He pulled me into a hug and gently stroke the back of my head.

After I while I was able to stop crying. We both walk down the street in silence.

"How have you been?" I manage to say.

"I've been alright. After what happened to my wife, it was hard for while. But I was able to get through it with sungyu by my side. I searched for you, you know?" He said.

"You searched for me?" I ask.

"Yes." He replied.

"Why?" I ask.

"I didn't want to lose you again." He replied. He stopped walking and turn to look at me, "sunny, I know what we've been through has not been easy. Now that I've found you, I don't want to lose you again. Can we forget about the past, about all that fairy stuff, and start new?"

"Start new? How do we do that?" I ask.