Chapter 2

Sunny's pov

Before opening the shop, I went around town, putting up flyers to look for my brother. I'm not sure if he still in seoul but I'll never know if I don't try to look for him.

After putting up the final flyer, I head back home to open the shop.

When I got to my shop, the little girl from two days ago was looking through the windows.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Why arent you open yet?" She ask.

"Im about to open it right now." I said, "you buying flowers today?"

"Yeah." She replied.

"Alright." I said as I walk over to the door.

"I'll come buy it this afternoon. I have to go to school right now." She said.

"Alright." I said.

"Have a good day." She bow and ran back toward her dad who just got out of the house.

I quickly open the door and start to open up the shop.

Jimin's pov

After dropping my daughter off, I head to work.

On my way to work, I got a phone call from my buddies from college, Kim Namjoon.

"Hello?" I answered.

"How you been man." He ask.

"Pretty good." I replied.

He told me there was going to be a reunion and ask if I can attend. It was tonight of course.

"Let me see if I can get a baby sitter for my daughter." I said.

"Alright. Let me know if you can come and I'll send you the address." He said and we both hang up.

Sunny's pov

As I sat at the counter, waiting for customers, I search on the net if there is any good painter. I want to hire someone to paint an art for me so that the shop doesn't look so plain. I was thinking of putting up a painting of Cupid and his love fairy in a garden (A/N: remember that story about cupid and his love fairy that sunny told jimin?) .

When I finally found one, I called her and ask if she can come and paint it. Since its not busy today, I ask her to come and paint it.

*skip*

After she finished the drawing, I told her she can leave and come tomorrow morning to start painting it.

"Thank you." I said as I sent her off, "see you tomorrow morning."

Jimin's pov

"Sungyu-ah," I said, holding onto my daughter's hand, "My buddies from college are having a reunion and they wanted me to go, can you stay home with a baby sitter?"

"But I thought we were going to buy mommy flowers." She said.

"Oh, thats right." I said, remembering it, "how about this, you can go in and chose what ever flowers you want while I call the baby sitter."

"Okay." She said happily.

"Here." I give her money and she quickly ran toward the flower shop.

Sunny's pov

"Welcome." I said as I heard the bell from the door ringed.

"Hello." The little girl greeted.

"Hi." I greeted back.