Burning Memories in Massachusetts

Start from the beginning

"Because THAT Type is US. WE got a #7 hit, not me. That's was all us, Man. From my lyrics to you guys helping figure out the beat to how you recorded me, back to Rook's directorial fucking debut!!" She beams, pulling them in close again as she kisses their grinning cheeks once more.

"Yo!!" Colson shouts, grabbing their attention.

Turning towards him, Luna pulls them back. "Don't forget. That #1 shit is you guys too. That was all of us also. We killed that motherfucker... So, thank you." Luna thanks them, thinking more of the social impact than economic.

Before they can respond, Colson stands up on one of the couches. He's so tall he has to duck down as he starts belting out Queen. Waving his long arms in the air.

🎶WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS🎶

The whole Bus, including Luna, Baze, Rook and Slim start singing along with him. Arms over each other's shoulders. Swaying as they sing and grin.

🎶AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING. TILL THE END🎶

The group of friends bellow in happiness together. One grabbing another's shoulder until everyone is linked. All of them singing loudly.

🎶WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS🎶

Slim quickly pecks Luna on the cheek as he grins through the next lyrics. This catches her completely by surprise. Making her slightly smile as they continue to sing.

🎶NO TIME FOR LOSERS
Cause we are the Champions🎶

Laughing, they all belt out loud and surprisingly off key. Dragging the last note out way too long.

🎶OF THE WORRRRRRLD🎶

Bursting into uproarious laughter, they all hug each other before toasting their success again.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Colson and The Band head to The Palladium, Luna gets dressed for her meeting with Travis. Getting stoned as usual, she showers on The Bus. Which sucks. Sipping on champagne as she throws on skinnies and a green hoodie. Luna pulls on her Vans with a random red baseball hat she finds and grabs her board. She'd already bumped three 30s before she was out The Bus's doors.

 She'd already bumped three 30s before she was out The Bus's doors

Hitting the streets of Worcester, Luna skates over to meet Travis. Grinding, rail sliding and ollieing the whole way. Ripping through the town, things start to look oddly familiar to Luna. She can't place why though.

-------------------------------------------------------