Burning Memories in Massachusetts

Start from the beginning

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dressed in one of Colson's long sleeve t-shirts and over the knee socks, Luna heads out of their room. "You are not my favorite person today. At all." She states to Slim as she grabs a cup of coffee.

"Am I ever?" He snorts at her.

"No." She shakes her head with blunt words. "Maybe Top 20 if your lucky but your ass is LowMan today." She continues as she climbs on the couch.

Slim and Luna have a LoveHate relationship. Slim would love to hate her. Luna being such a raging cunt with no limit and genuinely worrying him at times BUT he respects her loyalty to Kells too much. Plus, he can't help but find her to be hilarious and fascinating when she does pop off. Although Luna respects Slim as a person and Colson's bestfriend as a whole, she simply doesn't give a FUCK. Ya like her, ya like her. Ya don't, Fuck YOU. That's pretty much been her motto her whole life. It's not changing anytime soon.

"Oh Shit!! Top 20 some days??" Slim teases her.

"Don't hype yourself up. It's a rarity." She smirks at him. "Now what the fuck were you banging about?" She asks as she takes the joint from him, hitting it a few times before passing it to Benny.

"Mothafucken' charts, B!" Slim hollers.

"Oh Fuck!! New music Friday!" Colson exclaims coming out of the bathroom. "Pull that shit up." He instructs anyone.

It's up and they're on it. Everything is higher than before. Luna and Ashley are sitting at #1 for their fourth week. Colson and Dom bumping up one to #2, right behind them. Bad Things is still holding the #5 slot for it's fourth week also. While THAT Type bounced from #12 up to #7, breaking into the Billboard Top 10. Keeping Hollywood Whore at #9. El Diablo jumping five slots to #13. Almost making all of their singles Top 10 Hits. The most surprising move this week is from BeBe Rexha. Break Up With Your Girlfriend sliding into #10 all the way from #22 last week.

"YOOOOO!!" Colson exclaims as he pulls a bottle of champagne from the fridge and pops it. "We murken' this shit!!"

Everyone is hype. Eagerly handing over glasses for some bubbly. Luna sits curled up on the edge of the couch with her coffee, lighting a joint. It's been said before, Luna is A.) Not a morning person and B.) Doesn't really care where she charts. Knowing how important it is to others, she shoots Ashley a LOVE text.

Plopping down beside her, Colson is like a jumping bean; sometimes he's seriously too much. "We fucken' shit up, Kitten!!" He says excitedly, pulling her face over for a kiss.

"I heard." She answers after their kiss. He chuckles at her nonchalantness. Colson knows things like this don't matter to Luna. Sometimes it makes him a little jealous the way her art is her own and how she has no one over her shoulder with a money bag telling her what she can and can't do. "I'm so fucking proud of you." She smiles sweetly, wrapping her free arm around his neck to kiss him again. "Ya killing the game, Kid!!" She exclaims before she kisses him once again; it being interrupted by his laughter.

"You're fucking awesome." He grins at her before kissing her for the thousandth time this morning to her cheesing delight.

Smiling at him, she lifts her joint to his lips. Both comforted by how she knows exactly what he wants and needs. Two more bottles of champagne are popped. Everyone is pumped and beyond excited for Hotel Diablo's debut. Luna pulls Slim, Rook and Baze in for a group hug.

"Thanks." She tells them, kissing each of their cheeks.

"For what?" Slim asks with a cocked eye.