THE RIGHT DECISION

///////////////////////////////////// PLEASE VOTE AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING ♥️

"Gosh! you Really should try an not let your pride get you this hurt next time. Yeah?"

that made him ball his fist. Would she just attend to his cuts and keep quiet!
He wasn't up for her kindness to patch him up to begin with! when he could just take senzu Bean and be done with it. But he didn't object her offer. It would be rude even for the Saiyan Prince.

"Stay still" !

"Damnit! That hurts! Woman!"
Nancy smack the back of his head.!
"Ouch what Fuck was that for"! He said turning around to face her while rubbing the back of his head frowning.

"I have a name, how would you like it if I called you asshole!" He only rolled his eyes and sat back down it's not like he wasn't that sometimes

He only rolled his eyes and sat back down it's not like he wasn't that sometimes. "Just hurry up."
She carefully cleaned his cuts and bruises before softly applying healing ointment to them. "Finish."
"Hmhp fucking finally."

"You know what, see if I ever do anything nice for you again. Get out I'm going to sleep"!

"What if I wanna sleep in here tonight.?"

She smirk. "Well if you're okay with The assassin sleeping in the same bed as your wife Because there's only one bed in here then cool I guess."

She watched as his face turned into a scowl. Yeah that most definitely wasn't happening! Not that it made it any easier for him to know Hit would be her bed mate on their journey back home.

Of course He new it wouldn't just be him in a relationship with Nancy but he wasn't easily excepting as Kakarot, Vegeta haven't even tried getting to know the assassin, Maybe he should? He really didn't want to but how else was this going to work? The Prince let out a frustrating sigh. "Fine I didn't want to stay in this small room anyway."
She roll her eyes just as the door made whooshing sound as it opened. Vegeta's mood sour even more before he stomped pass Hit Exiting the room.

Hit snorted, he watched the tempered saiyan walk down the dark walk way to his room. Did the saiyan have a issue now out of this hole time with him sharing a room with the agent? Not to mention he has a hole family Already.
Hit shook his head. Maybe he should confront the prideful saiyan tomorrow and they could hopefully find common ground with out trading blows.