THE ALLIANCE

No.

Absolutely not!

There was no way ! She didn't just miss place things so easily. Important things!

She kept her equipment in the same spot as she always had. So her missing Dragon ball radar was just not right. We're the Hell had it gone!

She doesn't even remember using it these past few weeks.

So...........there was only one logical explanation to the situation.

SOMEBODY TOOK THE!!!!

Which means SOME HOW SOMEWAY! SOMEONE BROKE INTO HER LAB!

BUT WHO!

Bulma couldn't stop pacing around the room or control her heavy breathing. She was going through so many emotions all at once she really didn't know what to do.

Until someone crossed her mind first.

Vageta.!

He probably came in and took the balls an radar. Him, Whis and the other angels has access getting into the lab.!!!

Bulma quickly left the room. She had some choice words for her Husband or those Angels!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Majority of everyone was outside.

And everyone looked to be training, while of course The Gods and Angels seemed to be relaxing. Sipping on cold tea or pink lemonade.

Bulma however wasted no more time and March right up to the middle underneath were the to rival saiyans we're fighting in the sky.

" VEGETA ! GET DOWN HERE NOWWWWWW!"

Goku was surprise to see Bulma on the ground looking Angry Beyond anything.  he foolishly stop fighting to give her a salute and one of his friendly smiles witch led to him getting punched really hard in the nose.

"Ouch !!! Vegeta you didn't have to take a cheap shot while I wasn't looking you know."

"SHUT UP! If you didn't let your guard down you wouldn't have gotten hit."

"Hm. I let you have that hit." He whispered underneath his breath.

Vegeta sent him a hard glare. Witch made Goku smirk.

They both flew down to we're Bulma was. They did not want to make her any mader. making her wait until they got finished fighting would surely make her blow up.

"What is it Women?."

She couldn't Stop herself From balding her fists up to restrain herself from slapping vegeta across the face. She was in no mood for his rudeness.

"YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME.!"

Before he could protest she snatched him by the wrist an stomped her way over to the Angels.  Goku  was  to curious not to follow.  no way was Vegeta going to leave him out again with anything involving the Angels.

The others stop fighting as well to see what all the fuss was about. If it had anything to do with the Angels or the Gods it must be Serious.

They must have been way into their selves to actually notice the audience surrounding them or they just didn't care because they were relaxing.

"Hey! I need to ask you six and Vegeta here a question."

Beerus sigh and rolled his eyes before closing them again.
"Bulma whatever it is it can wait, Can't you see I'm trying to nap?"