The SUPER FAMILY

I really tried to find a Picture with everyone but I just couldn't this also might be a long one sorry

Jane head was spinning when she woke back up again looking around she noticed she was still in the school's hallway. And no one was around still.....or maybe .....maybe someone did walk by and though she was dead. She tried getting up but was remembered by the numbness in her legs that she couldn't she forgot all about the part of the celling that fell down on her legs. She knew that it had to be moved but she didn't think she had the energy to move anything else with her mind again. "Okay I haven't tried pushing it off I have to try!" She said out loud to herself. With whatever kinda upper muscle power she had she pushed at the big block it moved! ..... but only a little she was on the urge of tears she was going to need help but no one was fucking around to help! Running her hand through her bangs and away of her sweaty forehead. she started screaming out loud for help.
She was about to give up until she heard a Noise.
She whip her head to her left but she couldn't see much down the hallway we're the noise was coming from was pretty much destroyed the lights that were still working was flickering on and off making it look like a scary scene from a scary movie. the sound sounded like footsteps. A uneasy feeling went down here spine making the hairs on her back stand up what if it was some bad person that was headed in her direction she wouldn't be able to defend herself. Soon she could make out a silhouette of a person They we're tall and slim when they got closer she could tell it was a woman wearing a red dress and high heels shoes but she couldn't see her face but that didn't matter to her right now it was someone that could help and they looked harmless, now that she thought about it it looks to be a teacher. The woman walked up to her. "Hey do you think you can help me move this block it's not super heavy but it is for just one person I would surely appreciate if you could give me a hand?" ...The woman didn't say anything she just stood there Jane couldn't see her face cause her hair was covering it. "Um hey did you hear me."? She still didn't say anything. Jane was slowly started getting creeped out. "hey are you okay"?
Still she didn't saying but slowly the woman lifted her head revealing yellow eyes and a creepy smile. Jane was forced to watch in shock and horror as the woman neck started to stretch apart like something was braking free from inside of the woman's body soon it ripped apart from the rest of the body she could see something dark and black underneath the hands also ripped apart revealing long black hands with claws, next was the icing on the cake. The thing lifted the woman skin off like some type of mask. the black tall thing smiled down at her with sharp bloodied teeth.
Jane SCREAMED so LOUD hurting her throat.
The front doors of the school busted opening and gun shots were heard instantly making her cover her ears from the loud noise.
The thing finally fell back. when they ran out of ammo. "Jane!." Clare ran over to her "dang girl how did you get trapped in this situation?" She glared at her with tears in her eyes. " ha okay to soon I guess." "Just help me get this thing off of my legs please". Clare pulled while she pushed they almost had it moved but it was still to heavy "DAMIT!" After reloading her gun Nancy finally walked over to help. "Okay on the 3!, ...1!2!3!"
Finally they mange to move it but not with out struggle, Nancy pulled her to her feet she almost fell over but regained her footing " can you walk?" Clare ask. "Yes" "Okay lets go!" Said Nancy they turned around heading for the door but Clare was grabbed by the ankle and pulled to the ground she screamed out of shock the creature climbed on top of her she tried her best to get the thing off of her raising it's hand toward her face a dark gray ball of light was forming from its hands she knew if she didn't move away fast her head would most likely get blasted off. Clare took a breath and looked at it in the eyes. Her eyes glowed a bright blue. The thing looked confused for a moment then it couldn't see any but blackness. it stood up with a terrifying screech  and started throwing around its black energy cannons everywhere causing explosions. Jane and Nancy duck down out of the way. Clare Then covered her eyes and face do to pieces of dirt concrete and dust give the thing it's sight back. Charging up another one of its energy cannons aiming it at her face once again.
Black spilled from it's throat an it fell forward landing right on top of Clare's face.
"Aaaahh! Get this damn thing off of me!" Nancy pulled it off of her. Clare got to her feet, "what happened?" Looking at Nancy she spotted a large hunting knife in her hand. "Are you  fucking kidding me!" "Shut up! at least you're alive!" Screamed Nancy. "Yeah and now I smell like ass thanks to you!" "You ungrateful heifer!" "HEY CAN WE JUST GO?" Jane said as she walked toward the exit "Whatever" Clare mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They made it to the government base luckily with no problems.
Jane got out the car first then Clare, Nancy pushed them out of her way and started walking. Clare rolled her eyes. The building was still standing surprisingly. They walked in but saw no one it was dead quite. "Come on maybe there down stairs." They followed Nancy to the elevators she type in the code and the doors open. They made it down to the bottom floor but still didn't hear or see anybody "Okay something is really wrong here we should turn around why we still can." Clare said. "shhh!!! At least let us check the green room!" Nancy mumbled. Finally they got to A green giant door An once again Nancy type in her code she opened the door it was dark inside she walked in and cut on the lights but she wish she hadn't!
Body's... dead Body's if there team we're scattered everywhere some wear even hang up from the ceiling ripped open. there was a river of blood covering the floor. "Can we go now" Jane asked. Before Clare could respond and agree someone else did.