KOWN YOUR NOT NEEDED FOR MUCH.

She really should have just shut the door.

And she tried. She really did try.

But when she tried pulling it shut he grab the door handle on the other side, the door wasn't budging at all anymore not even a little he was just that damn strong.

Once she gave up trying to close the door he let his self in causing her to move back, he did something she wasn't expecting him to do,  it made her uneasy.

He turned around locking the door, she didn't like being locked in the room with him, maybe he was mad that she saw what him and Cocotte were doing. Or maybe because she busted in his room with out asking.
But she wouldn't have if Blue didn't run inside. But then again his door should have been closed all the way.

They stared at each other for a long time. Neither one of them saying anything. They Just watched each other he was leaning on the door with his arms crossed, maybe he was waiting for her to say something.

Fine she will be the one to break the silence.
"Im sorry  for interrupted you and her—"
"We're have you been.?"

Wait what? Did he really just ask her that....was he serious ? who dad was he.!? She was grown he didn't have the right to be asked her that, he wasn't even her husband !! 
And she was going to let him no that.!

"No we're particular." She said in a small voice.

.....okay so what she didn't speak her mind. But she still wasn't going to tell him.

He just looked at her giving her one of those looks like her answer wasn't acceptable.
"You didn't answer my question."

The nerve of him wasn't he being intimate with Cocotte a few minutes ago? Now he's acting like what the two of them were doing wasn't a big deal, like what she saw wasn't a problem.

"I don't think it's any of your business."
"You need to stay here you're not strong enough to defend yourself if you had too ."

That pissed her off.

"Excuse you but I'm grow weak or not I can do what I please  you're not the boss of me. But if you simply must know I was just talking a walk around!."

His eyes harden he pushed hisself off the door and slowly started walking towards her.

She instantly started backing away, she was scared now she shouldn't have opened her mouth god why was she so stupid? this situation wouldn't be happening right now. All she wanted was a nice hot shower and some rest.
Blue was underneath the bed shooting small little hisses at Jiren his tiny claws were out and his hair was stiff straight up.
The kitten was scared of Jiren, he could feel his unbelievable power rolling off of him but he also won't to protect Jane, he didn't like the way Jiren was approaching her.

Unexpectedly At the last second she felt her back touching the wall and she quickly moved her self away hissing in pain.
"Ouch Damn ."  Crap that pain was no joke if it wasn't cold water everything else felt like he'll.

"You need to put some medicine on your burns." She heard Jiren speak up in his usual deep voice making her snap back into reality once the pain started easing.

"I'm .... I'm going to put some on after I take a shower."  He gave here a looked but didn't say anything.

"Weren't you busy? why don't you continue doing what you we're doing.?..............you seemed to be really entertained."  Her voice got lower at the end almost like a whisper. 

                       At first he didn't say anything but his lips pulled back slightly into a small smirk. "If you insist."
And whit that she watched him leave out of her room.
Did......did he really just say that to her ?