WHO ARE THEY PART2

Everyone should have been tucked into bed around this time according to Jane's clock on here wall it was 2 am in the morning and the huge house was quite. She was also sleeping well actually she didn't know she had feel asleep the tv and the bathroom light was still on glowing up parts of her room. In the bed she was tossing and turning. she was having a nightmare like most nights. The same one to be exact.
The man pulled the trigger of the gun so close to her head making her ears ring but the bullet never got a chance to hit because a green Shield was blocking it from shirking her. soon everyone started firing their guns but to no Avail. She Noticed what was happening and her being the cause of the bullets not being able to do there damage she hopped up fast and ran. Ran until she ran out of breath, it was difficult to see though it was to dark in the woods she new she couldn't stop though she had to keep moving to get a away from men's and out of the woods she didn't have any choice but to fill around on the trees and use the small light from the moon to Guide herself. Looking down to see were she was walking so she wouldn't trip. she stopped. She saw A trail of glowing purple floating Orbs on the ground. Hearing Faint foot step behind her she followed the trail. without realizing after she passed by them they disappeared. A small cabin came into View. She didn't want to go in the cabin gave her uncomfortable chills but she didn't want to stay out in the open and get caught she needed to hide. She walked into the creepy old broken down cabin an instantly the hairs on her arms were standing on end. Looking around she couldn't see anything it was pretty dark Except for the moon light that was shining through the open windows. "I THINK THE LITTLE BRAT WHENT IN HERE,." Hearing one of the mans voices and knowing they were going to check in the cabin she hied behind the back of a old dusty couch. The door busted open and she guessed about 6 men entered "let's scope it out" they checked every were but couldn't find her  "Shit were did the little shit run off to" after 10 long minutes she heard them make their way to the door. And when she thought they were all gone she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Hey.....I think I heard something...behind the couch." Crap they heard her¡ and she could hear every step he took until he got close and looked behind the couch making them coming face to face with each other. But before the man could grab Jane a hand ripped out the mans throat making her scream out at the scene and at the glowing red eyes. "I'm coming for you."
Screaming she woke her self up. She was shaking and sweating looking around she saw she was in the room Bulma gave her. She got up and out of the bed and went to the closet grabbing a long red shirt and black shorts she wanted to change into something comfortable she still had on the same clothes as before. she went to the sink to wet her face so she could wake up and wash the sweat from her face. She looked into the mirror witch she shouldn't have because there were dark circles underneath her eyes from lack of sleep and her eyes were slightly red. She left the rest room turning out the lights on her way out. she was standing up looking around her room she didn't want to go back to sleep no not at all!! But there wasn't nothing to do at 3 in the morning... maybe she could walk around this huge place.? Yeah that's what she will do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She had been walking around for about 5 minuets some areas look familiar to her an others didn't honestly this wasn't a super good idea she really didn't know her way around still really but it beat sleeping so she honestly didn't care sooner or later she would find her room...... hopefully it would be later. She came to a balcony that she hasn't seen before she opened the glass doors and the warmer wind blow her bangs away from her face the balcony was beautiful. little lights and lanterns were strung up on the trees neatly there were tuns of flowers and colorful lights reflecting off of them

 little lights and lanterns were strung up on the trees neatly there were tuns of flowers and colorful lights reflecting off of them