A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

(A WEEK HAS PASSED)

Jane was sitting on the side of the white tub rubbing clear thick ointment on her leg witch seemed to be healing really well, she could put a little weight on it now so yeah walking had became easy for her. But After falling asleep watching the movie SCREAM she wondered how she got back to her room she just remembered falling asleep on the couch.............or Jiren carried her to bed After that night she hasn't seen much of him only glimpses of him passing by her room to go to his or when she had her door open. Or whatever she was in the living room reading she would see him and the clown god walking and talking outside of the living room window she would always see him whatever they had brunch outside on the balcony she would see him fly by up in the sky when he didn't eat with the rest of the group.
People were rotating staying in Jane's room to watch over her to help so she wouldn't brake her neck by falling down or having to walk a good distance it was a little too much in Jane's opinion but it was nice and sweet at the same time.
Using her crutches she got up and start putting on her outfit for today

And her white sandals.
She walked out the bathroom and saw chichi sitting in the chair. She guess she would be with chichi today. "Oh thank goodness I thought you were gone but when I saw the light on underneath the bathroom door I figured you were changing." Chichi told her.
Jane thought that Chichi looked really beautiful with her all white suit on and really young she didn't look a day over 25 but having a kid and a grown adult man of a son who already granted her with a granddaughter told Jane she was much older than she looked.
"Oh I'm sorry Chichi it's just normally when I wake up I normally see who would be companying me for today." Jane said as she made her way to sit on her bed. "Oh gosh I was super busy this morning I had to get my son ready for school and help Bulma with some things." Chichi smile apologetically at her. "Oh no it's fine." Jane told her. "Thanks for understanding you will know what it's like when you have babies haha." Jane didn't know if she ever would have children she imagined her self quite a few times with a nice job about 2 or 3 kids and a awesome husband but she wouldn't get her hopes up. "Oh Dear.!" Jane jumped a little at the out burst an looked up at Chichi. "What is it."? Chichi walked over to her pulling her carefully up and towards the bathroom. "Your hair! It's still damp we have to fix it up so we can hurry up and make it to brunch or my stupid husband would eat up every thing." Jane always left her hair damp and wavy after getting out of the shower she was just going to put it up in a bun. Once they were in the the bathroom Chichi started rumbling thorough the cabinets, finally she found and took out a hairdryer and flat iron and got to work on Jane hair.
After about 10 minuets Jane like the way her hair looked when she's looked in the mirror, she really didn't do much with her long hair. But now looking at it she hadn't noticed how long her hair really was now that it was straightened and her bang pulled back away from her face giving herself and everyone else full view of her dark green eyes.