WHO ARE THEY?

"Bulma who are they"?
The short bald man asked.
"Geez I'm sorry I didn't mean to scary you guys." Bulma said. Walking over to helping them up "Those are the girls from the space ship" Trunks said. Answering his question "Space ship"? "Now Krillin lets not rush at them with questions they probably been through at lot." Said Bulma. "NONSENSE WOMAN WHO THE HELL ARE THEY! WE NEED TO KNOW!" Vegeta Said. "Vegeta! I Don't have time for you to act like this right now." They Stared at each other for a few minutes silently arguing with there eyes he finally crossed his arms and set back down even though he didn't want to.
Bulma turned to the three of them. "Why don't you girls have a set and join us for lunch?" Jane and her sisters looked at each other with unsure faces she didn't think they were welcome to join them. "Um sure why not." Said Nancy. Okay yeah Bulma wasn't crazy she new the dangers of inviting 3 strangers in your house after meeting them for no more than 5 minutes was stupid but for some reason she didn't feel anything bad about these girls actually she felt like they needed serious help and besides if something were to happen her friends and her husband can take care it.
Jane walked to the chair close to the end of the table she was about to pull out the seat but felt a pair of eyes on her an she looked up.
The Humanoid cat was giving her a look as if he was trying to figure her out like if he looked hard enough he would find out the answer. But no that's not what made her stop from sitting it was the threatening look underneath. a daring look as if she had the guts to sit so close to him. She moved down 2 seats she didn't want to cause trouble nor did she know what he was capable of.
Lunch was awkward well at least for Jane and her sisters even though some of them got back to talking and laughing She and her sisters could tell that they were just trying to act normal. They tried there best to do the same also. But it was difficult when there was a grumpy man glaring at them the hold time or the cat man still giving Jane and her sisters a intense looks an the goofy man starting at them while stuffing his mouth with food.... yep lunch was perfect. "OKAY everyone is done eating we need answers now!" Vegeta Said. Bulma pinch the bridge of her nose "Okay ok fine I no" she turned to them "......Do you guys mine telling us how you three some how got here to are Universe.?" Everyone has they're eyes on them watching and waiting. The three of them looked at each other seeing which one of them will tell, Jane sunk in her seat with her head down she did not want to talk about about everything they went through or saw. "Fine sense it seems I'm the only one with the balls out of the three of us I'll tell you guys,.... We don't know exactly how we got her—"
"BULL SHIT HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE SPACE SHIP!" Vegeta yelled. "Vegeta shut up! Let them finish!" Bulma Said.
Taking a deep breath Nancy continued. "Well the answer to his question is we found it. We found it in are main base. Look we didn't know what it was but that didn't matter because we had to get away.!" "Get away from who?" The goofy looking man asked leaning forward toward them." We ran away from I don't know exactly demons? Monsters?—." ....."Something evil." Jane whisper everyone looked her way. "What did it look like" the man with the short black hair and glasses asked "Tall....huge actually with glowing red eyes and he seemed to be floating but you wouldn't be able to tell not with all that purple mist covering him." That caught whis attention actually it caught everyone's attention "Sounds pretty serious to me" Said krillin lookin to his wife she nodded at him letting him know that she was thinking the same thing. "Yeah well you should see are home looks like an apocalypse world now." Clare said. "You should have stayed and fought!" Vegeta Said. "Are u for real those things! That monster! Are dangerous and strong they killed practically everyone! And how do you fight something stronger then you or can shoot energy blasters from there damn hands!" Clare said. " Don't for get about that strange orange glowing ball with the starts on it ....I don't think he should have it for some reason" Nancy spoke up again. "WHAT!!" They all Said at once with shock faces "Lord Beerus I think we should take a trip to universe6 and universe11 don't you think" Wish spoke up looking at Beerus. He rolled his eyes stretching and yawning "Fine, I guess we should go not that I want to."  "OH RIGHT! Sounds like we got a big fight on are hands.!!" Goku Said. Jumping up smiling like it was the best thing he heard all year. "I hope you guys aren't thinking about going back you guys don't understand we nearly got out.!!" Jane spoke up. "Don't worry we can handle them!" Goku said. "You guys shouldn't go we don't want you guys getting hurt" Clare said. ".HA! That's what Saiyans do we don't run we fight no matter what could happen!". "SHUT UP VEGETA"! Bulma yelled. "Im afraid me and lord Beerus have some important things we should attend to thank you kindly for the lunch." Whis Said and Beerus got up following him to the door with his hands behind his head "Well be back." He said. Whis held the door looking back. "Goku come on now." "Ahhh Okay But let me get my dessert." He quickly grab some donuts and ice cream and followed them out the door.
"Great this cannot be good we just got out of a tournament." Said krillin closing his eyes............
"What's a Saiyan?" Jane asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch Jane and her sisters went out to get clothes and shoes with Bulma and the 3 other women names they found out we're Chichi,Videl and 18. They told them who everyone pretty much was and explained what a Saiyan was. After they showed them around the place. An Soon night time came and dinner was ready the same people were there but there were a few new people. Another humanoid cat name