AFTER MATH

~ I don't own any of these DBZ characters~

~please don't forget to 🗳 💕

The Phoenix's powerful energy die down.
as it guided Jane's body slowly down to the ground.

She came back to her senses as she's slowly exhale from the heavy yet comforting energy disappearing.

She didn't remember what happened last, except for the bright light.

In the dark smoke sky seven dragon ball shine bright as if they were stars. fell from the sky slowly in Jane's direction, she held the both of her hands out to catch the Dragon Ball as they fit perfectly into her small hands.

Jane mind blocked out everything and everyone as happiness took over her.
She was truly happy!
She did it .!
she would be able to go home, NO! They would be able to go home.  back to there planet, back to there world! It seems like Everything happened so fast! But she didn't care after all this time she finally succeeded !

Jane happily turned around with a smile on her face excited to joyfully tell her sisters that they could finally go home!

But just as she did.

An huge energy blast connection with her shoulder. She lets out a painful scream as she fell back hitting the ground causing the balls to drop from her hands.

She didn't see it coming! But how could she? That was a sneak attack.

"Jiren! What are you Doing!" Goku shouted in disbelief and anger!

Jane eyes watered as she slowly brought a shaky hand to touch her shoulder.
she was bleeding.

She could also feel her skin was burned around the new injury as well.
slowly lifted here head to look at the damage. It was a nasty gash and A good amount of Blood oozing out.
surly if she was correct. if she didn't feel like the attack was held back meant only two things. )A! there would be a hole in her shoulder or )B! she wouldn't have her right arm at all.!!!

"JANE!"

Hey eyes slid away from her horrible gash to watch as her sisters came rushing to her aid,

"The Dragon Balls, G..Get them." She told them both in a strain voice.

"Right!"

They both went to go retrieve the Dragon Balls but was Quickly trip by something.

Or by some one?

"What the hell was that?!" Nancy gritted through her teeth from anger and pain.

" Dispo." Clare whispered as they got to there feet and got into a fighting stance.

At lighting speed the over sized humanoid rabbit stood infornt of them. "I'm afraid of I cannot let you take those." 
They both couldn't believe what they were hearing! "We got those balls fair and square!"
" yeah I'll have you know if it wasn't for our little sister these Dragon Balls wouldn't even be in any of our presence right now! So move!"

" fine I didn't want to do this but If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you will get and loose!" Dispo said getting into his own personal fighting stance.

"It looks like I have no choice but to interfere as well then when it involves my women." Nancy and Dispo turn to the new voice.

But Clare, Not turning around only smirk. happy to know if she was fighting then he would  back her up.

Dispo inwardly sneered as he looked at the android! He didn't at first have a problem with him but now knowing how close he and Clare was up to the point were he could now call her his woman and she said nothing to state other wise, it irritated him! Honestly he didn't know if it had something to do with him and her not being close like her and the Android or because he felt like he was left out and forgotten!