part 20

We pulled up outside Perrie's flat. It was modern but cosy and had a nice welcoming feel to it. We headed inside and Pez shown me my room, I put my things away and sat next to Pez in the lounge. No one said anything for a minute, I just stared at ed sheeran on the Tv, he was playing 'thinking out loud'. That song brought back too many memories, it was the song that Louis played to me and told me is reminded him of us....

'Lucy?' Perrie asked

'Yeah?' I replied

'Wait it doesn't matter it was probably a stupid thought....' she trailed off

'No, tell me.' I demanded, sounding slightly harsh.

'Well I was thinking about who could of been on the phone....'

'Who is it Perrie?'

'Well, I remember a couple of months ago, before Lou met you, he had a girlfriend called Emily Cowell. It was Simon's daughter and they did get on but it only lasted about 3 months, she was too clingy. I remember Zayn telling me that after Louis ended it, she wouldn't let it go. She threatened to tell her dad bad things and make him drop the band.

'Oh my god.' I gasped, I felt bad for Louis but then I remembered what he said.

'Louis kept the relationship going for a while and then told the boy's she had backed off and wanted nothing to do him anymore.'

'Exactly, he clearly is with another girl....' I said as my throat cracked.

'Maybe not, what if she kept threatening him but Lou never told anyone. He doesn't like to make problems so maybe he didn't want to worry the boy's?' Perrie suggested

'Maybe...but I want to hear that from him and I want proof, I have had bad relationships in the past!' I said as I shuddered thinking about it.

'What do you mean. I thought you only had Jack? I knew what he did was wrong though.

'There was someone else too, but I dont want to go into that' I said shaking the brutal thought from my mind. I stood up to go to my room, when suddenly the doorbell rang. I ran to open the door and there stood with flowers and chocolate was Louis....

What do you think happened to Lucy in the past....? Do you think she will forgive Louis and do you think Perries theory is right?? Love you all