part 8

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up still lying on Louis. He was awake; he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, loving him more than ever.

‘Look about your family, I don’t care about your past I only care about your future. Our future, together.’ Louis said with a massive smile on his face

‘Do you mean that?’ I asked

‘Sure’ he replied

I lay back down on his chest cuddling into him. He was my world, my everything, my hero but most importantly the smile on my face. He has carved his name on my heart like it is made of stone. Here it will stay forever and ever.

‘I need to ask you a question.’ Louis stated sounding anxious

‘Go ahead’ I replied back feeling puzzled.

‘Well I wondering if you would possibly become my girlfriend?’ Louis asked

‘Definitely!’ I squealed and with that his lips met with mine.

    Suddenly we were interrupted because my phone beeped. I checked it, it was a twitter notification. I had 3 new tweets, all of them the same, they were full of hate!

One read: @lucy_121 you don’t deserve Louis. You don’t even like the band

Another read: @lucy_121 HE IS MINE BACK OFF NOW!!!

And finally the last one read: @lucy_121 GO AWAY LEAVE HIM ALONE!

What is it?’ Louis asked

‘Nothing’ I replied hiding my phone but Louis grabbed hold off it. He looked at the tweets in horror before handing me my phone back he took his out of his pocket.

He tweeted the fans it said: look guys me and @lucy_121 are happy together. She is my girlfriend and u need to respect that!

I looked at him in awe; he had stuck up for me! This was reason 1,236 why I loved Louis Tomlinson. Louis had to leave; he was recording in the studio. We are meeting up tomorrow though, I am meeting his family! I am really nervous because I want to make a good impression. I hoped he meant what he said......that we really would have our future together!

GUYS I KNOW ITS ONLY SHORT BUT IM WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS! LOVE YOU ALL XX