part 10

Me and Louis pulled up outside the diner and out of the car. Jay, Fizzy, Lottie, Feebs, Daisy, Doris and Ernie then followed. We walked into the diner and there sat at a long table were the rest of the band. Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn. There were also two girls, about my age, one was sat next to Zayn and the other was sat next to Liam.

‘Over here!’ Harry called as we all walked over

‘Hey’ Louis said as he gave everyone sat at the table a hug. Louis sat next to Liam with me on the other side and then next to me Lottie sat down.

‘Boys this is my girlfriend Lucy’ he said looking at me ‘Lucy these are the boys, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam.’ He said pointing at them all individually

‘This is Perrie, my fiancé and this is Sophia, Liam’s girlfriend.’ He said pointing to both of the girls.

   Niall was blonde, quite small and very very cute. He also had a very soft Irish accent and was quite loud. Zayn on the other hand was quiet and was slightly tanned. He was very handsome and was quite a dark and mysterious character. Liam was down to earth and was very talkative, he asked me loads of questions and he was just really genuine. Harry was cheeky and told loads of jokes although no one laughed. He had long curly hair that looked amazing on him! They were also beautiful but none of them were near as good looking as Louis he was my one and only.

   The girls were very pretty too and also very kind and welcoming. Perrie had purple hair and deep blue eyes. She was very funny and I really like her, we have even exchanged phone numbers. Sophia was beautiful as well. She was just like Liam and asked a lot of questions, she was also very nice and we have also exchanged phone numbers.

     After we had finished our food we had some drinks and continued talking. I was having such a great time with the boys, Perrie, Sophia and Louis’ family. I felt I finally belonged to someone and I was just so happy.

‘Lucy, come here.’ Louis said as I was in the middle of discussing Little Mix with Perrie.

I walked over to where Louis was standing next to Niall ‘Do you want to stay at mine tonight?’ he asked. Niall grinned and started drinking his drink and tried not to laugh.   ‘What’s so funny?’ I asked him

‘Nothing, nothing.’ He persisted although I knew exactly what he was thinking.

‘That would be lovely Louis, but what about pj’s and stuff?’ I asked

‘I am sure Lottie will lend you some.’ He smiled ‘Can’t wait!’ he said grinning.

   We all headed home about 10pm because it was late and it was the boy’s days of tomorrow. I got into Louis Bentley and drove back to his family home. When we got home Lottie borrowed me some pj’s and I went and watched a film with her and Fizzy. Daisy, Feebs, Doris, Ernie and Jay were all in bed. Louis was in the bedroom but wouldn’t let me go in. Lottie and Fizzy wouldn’t let me out there sight either. I wondered what Louis was up too...