"Um thanks I don't understand what she was saying thank you" ben said thanking who he saved him.

"You are very welcome young man, I know you didnt mean to cause trouble plus you looked lost" he said.

"Say do you know where am I? I forgot what's this place called again" ben asked and the man got confuse on his words.

"Um your in japan boy, you dont remeber how you get here?" He said and ben came up with an idea.

"No sorry I was traveling with my parents I fell asleep through the entire trip, I didn't get the chance to see what plane took us and now here I am getting out of the hotel that's all" ben said and the man took it.

"Oh alright then but please be more careful here, especially women, they weren't like this until this happened" he said and left ben alone thinking what did he ment by that.

He decided to leave it at that and continued on leaving where until he stop by to tour guide stop and purchased a book about how to understand the language better, then he realised he could just used the watch to translate for him.

'Duh' he though and scanned japanese.

"Scan complete"

Now that that's settled he moved on again and stop by a tree to call his  grandfather but no luck, his phone or plumber badge contacted him.

'What's going on?' He though until something caught his attention.

"SOMEONE STOP HIM" who came out of his shop and pointing at a robber stealing.

"NOBODY MOVE" he said holding a gun at a young teen girl who had red hair terrified

"Someome help her!" Said a young man who hair is also red.

That is until ben decided to help but hid behind some pillars without anyone seeing him.

'Its hero time' he though and transformed.

*Ignore what ben said and the knight too*

He ran to where the robbery was and took his gun away shocking the robber.

"Looking for this?" Said ben whirling the gun around at his hands and scares the robber.

"W-what the hell?!" The robber said scared at what he was looking at and people begin getting scared by him.

"What is that?!"

"Ran!" Said Dan worried about his little sister.

"Wooh calm down I'm the good guy" said ben and knocked the robber out and tied him up fast then anyone could see.

"See? Good guy" said ben showing that he ment no harm.

Ran then ran behind dan (eh see what I did there? No? Alright fine) hiding away from the blue human form creature.

"Wooh no need to be scared really I'm just doing my job" he said and dan started to get close to him only a little and bowed at him.

"Thank you for saving my little sister, I was scared that I might lose her" dan said a little scared about the creature.

"Dan!" Ran said worried what might happen next.

"No need to thank me, really anyways I'm out" he said until dan stopped him.

"W-wait can I at least get a selfie with you?" Dan said not wanting to miss this opportunity.

"Dan!" She said scolding at his brother's please and she doubt that the alien would just take a photo with dan he's out of his min-

"Sure kid" he said shocking ran that she fell on the floor.

'IS HE FOR REAL?!?!' she thought.

"Really?! Awsome man!" Dan happily said and he is so going to get famous for talking and taking a photo with an alien.

He took out his phone and got close to ben but making a peace sign and ben decided to do it too and a flash took the photo.

"Alright thank you" he said totally stoked getting a photo with him.

'Oh I cant wait to let ichika see this, he'll get so jealous' dan though happily.

"Adios amigo" he said ready to move out.

"Wait what's your name?" Dan said.

"Call me Fast track" he said and ran out of the restaurant out of sight.

"Yes!!" Dan said happily and got smacked by the head by his little sister ran.

"You idiot! Why did you asked for a selfie with him, he could have killed you!" She said.

"Hey! He said he was a good guy, plus if he was bad guy then he couldn't have saved you from the guy and took his gun away" claimed dan connecting the dots to her.

"Still though" she said looking where ben raned.

With ben now at an abandon building and shifted back to his original form and walked out of the building without any suspicious.

'Well that went well, now what do I do now?' He though because it was getting late the sun was going down and he has no place to live.

"Oh well I'll think of something" he said out loud and continued walking.

Later on

Ichika was watching TV out of boredom until he past the news until he saw a familiar red hair boy and listen to the news.

"This just in Dan gotanda here reporting you at live to show you what happened and something that might shock you" said the report now pointing the microphone at the two gotanda family.

"He saved my little sister from a robbery, if it hadn't been for him my sister wouldn't be safe here" dan said pointing out a photo of him and ben taking a selfie.

"And incase your wondering, yes this is what he looks like but what he really is, hes super fast, he went and grabbed the gun out of his hands and tied him up in seconds, hes an alien" dan said, ichika was suprised about what happend but most importantly an alien? Like if they exist.

"Its true" said a women in her 30s now looking at the camera with others who saw the whole thing.

"He just came out of nowhere and saved the young girl from harm too, he saved us all" said another teen who looks the same age as ben said.

"And I got proof right here, we took it just 15 minutes ago, his name is fast track" dan said once again the civilians agreed that he was real and saved them all.

"There you have it folks next time in japan live progress see ya" the report last said and it ended.

'A-alien?!' Ichika though scarfully and jealous at the same time.

Dan got a selfie with him too!! That was so unfair! Ichika though madly that his bestfriend be friended an alien but decided to go to sleep and tell the others about it tommarow.