Time and space

"Seriously eon, what is it your trying to do this time?" Ben said  in fast track form now battling eon who stole something from professor paradox lab that looked like a box except blue and the button colored red which means a bad sign for ben.

"Curse you tennyson, you wont get in my way this time" eon said who shot his energy blast at him but dodged.

*sigh* "I cant even count how many times you've lost by me, seriously though just stop no matter what you do nothing's gonna change" he said dodging another blast.

"Oh but that's where your wrong you see I-" ""got a plan to get rid of you"" they both said shocking eon.

"Yeah pretty sure you were Gonna say that, I mean come on make a new line will ya?" Ben said mocking eon from his place.

"Oh that tears it now boy" Eon said frustrated by Ben's words.

Ben changed form once again and turned into big chill freezing eon in place and dropped whatever he was holding fell on the floor.

Ben changed back to his human form and walked to get the box.

He then called grandpa max in his watch.

"Grandpa max I got it" ben said.

"Alright thank you ben, we'll be arriving there shortly, for now hold on as long as you can" max said and arrived with three other plumber ships came with him 12 in total including his grandpa.

"Ben" max said hugging his grandson who is now 16 and a half-years-old.

"Like I said gramps theres nothing to worry about see I'm fine" ben said pointing out no injuries were on him.

"Still though ben you should be careful" max said seeing his grandson holding the device in his hands.

"Oh no need to worry, nothing cant go wrong" he said and covered his mouth with both hands jinxing what he said.

Then it happened, eon bursted the ice out and try to hit ben only for him to be knocked out by fast track again but the box fell and the button was pushed.

"Oh sh-" ben didnt get to finish when his body disappeared.

"BEN!" Max said worried that his grandson disappeared.

Ben: unkown place

"-it" ben said and saw that now he is falling from the sky.

Ben quickly turned into Jetray and flew down wherever he went and landed behind some buildings and shifted back.

"Man that was a close one" ben said and walked out of the valley and walked to some buildings and streets.

He was amazed on how this place was very high tech, the air somehow seem clean and environment was very peaceful, didnt take long for him to bump into someone who was a co-worker and bump into the young man.

"Ack" ben said and nearly fell and saw a women who fell and ben tried to help her only to be yelled at.

"Watch where your going boy!" Said the blacked haired women clearly not liking what happend.

"What?" Ben said not understanding what she was saying.

She kept rambling on about him but ben still had no luck understanding what she said.

"I'm sorry I cant understand you, but I'm sorry I didnt mean to bump into you" ben said trying to reason her thankfully someone came in and help the boy out.

"Look he didnt mean it but look at him, hes saying sorry plus hes a foreign" said a middle aged man who has a beard and his hair was faded and manage to calm the lady down and walked away without saying "stupid kid" and left ben with the man.