"Bruh if somebody said something speak up" Gianni rolled her eyes "You always wanna say some but never talk direct"

"Bet!" She looked at me "You got a problem with me?"

"Excuse me" I laughed "Yo Yoni you got the wrong one sis! I love you but you are not a typical topic of conversation"

"So you wasn't out with Divine yesterday? Talking shit about me?"

"What?!" I stood up "Girl I got a whole boyfriend that is his friend! Fuck I look like being somewhere with Divine?!"

"He came back from being with you when I saw him though?"

"Because he took me the fuck home! You can chill with yo insecurities! Don't nobody want that nigga but you! If anything he just the homie by association!"

"But you out here talking to him about me?! You can stop the fake ass innocent shit! You a foul ass bitch and I'm tired of it"

"What yo mouth Yoni" Kira and Gianni stood up

"Fuck y'all! Y'all always defending her ass"

"Because she ain't do shit" Gianni got loud

"Aye chill y'all" I sighed shaking my head before looking at her "Yoni what do you think I said? Because we can clear all this up"

"You telling my nigga! My nigga of two fucking years not to be with me! Like what type of shit is that?! You supposed to be my sis—"

"Okay stop!" I rolled my eyes "That's not even what the fuck I said! I told him that you were worth more than the bullshit he doing! Shit he been doing before we ever met! I was venting about something between me and Pharaoh and told him that they always fucking over females with no regard. I specifically said and I quote 'Maybe you should try being the man she deserves' so miss me with all that shit you talking! You calling me out my name when I'm defending yo dumb ass so a nigga can see you for more than the dick eater you act like"

"Yooooooo" Kira pulled me back

"Whatever! At least my nigga want me! Yo with a nigga that only talk to you for a fucking bet!"

"What?" I moved Kira out the way "What did you say?"

"Not so high and fucking mighty now huh? You worried about me and my man when Pharaoh only talk to you because Divine bet him he couldn't fuck! He don't even want yo fat ass! He got a whole baby on the way with somebody he been with way before you! And you really believe he want you! Tuh! Deal with that before you want to step in my fucking business"

The room was silent as everyone stared at Yoni and me. I couldn't believe she actually said that shit, that she would stoop so low... and that I actually kinda believed her. I thought about the first day I met Pharaoh and almost all out interaction there after. I was definitely not the typical chick he went for and he really didn't even know me. I couldn't deny the possibility... and it made me see red.

"Wow" I shook my head "And you proud that you just said that shit? So you telling me that you my FUCKING LINE SISTER sat around knowing a dude was doing me foul and wasn't gone say shit? But now that you mad and want to feel better about yo shitty situation... you bring it to the table in front of everyone... You are truly a sad hoe ass bitch! Fuck you Yoni! And fuck this! This supposed to be a sisterhood! I've never talk foul on you and did ANYTHING to hurt you! What he chose to do with my words are on him but I said nothing but beautiful things about my 'sister' deserving better! But you know what! Yo ass deserve all this fucked up shit he gone do to you!"

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I could hear them arguing more but I was gone. Kira caught up to me and pulled me to her car. Gianni came out and I finally got in but I refused to speak on it. My mind was racing around Pharaoh. I had to know the truth. Once we got to my house, I jumped out and got in my car. I drove off hearing them call my name but i had to know now.