24. Secrets & Plots

HARMONY

I looked at the instagram photo over and over again. I shook my head before locking my phone and sipping my non-alcoholic wine. My sister and our best friend Yoni came back in with the pizza and drinks. I shook my head trying to shake the anger for our movie night but I was pissed.

"Did you talk to him yet?"

"Nope" I rolled my eyes "He full of shit!"

"I can't believe he did that to you girl" Yoni shook her head "I mean Ess my girl because she my LS but that's fucked up regardless. And she shouldn't even be trying to be with him knowing yall got the baby coming"

"He not doing this to me" I shook my head "He just said we was gone be a family and everything"

"I told you to talk to him" Destiny shook her head "You blowing up when you don't know what's going on"

"They fucking together Destiny!"

"And if they are what you gone do about it? Because going off and pouting ain't doing shit for you! Get yo man back or shut up sis"

I rolled my eyes before sitting back and rubbing my belly. Unfortunately my sister was right and I need to do something.

"What am I supposed to do y'all?" I felt my tears rolling

"Don't cry pooh" Yoni hugged me "I know if it was me I'd break they ass up. He was yours before her then he'll be yours when they done"

"That's—"

"Perfect!" I cut off Destiny off as the idea hit me "All I have to do is play supportive friend. Pharaoh spend time with me and the baby anyway. All I got to do is make it seem like somethings going on behind her back"

"Harmony that's stupid"

"How?"

"She got a point Des" Yoni shrugged "If I don't know nothing I know Ess don't trust people like that so once you break her trust in him. She'll cut him off quick"

"And Pharaoh got mad as hell at her for talking crazy to me! It could work!"

"I'm not in it" Des shook her head "Just don't have me fighting a bitch because you can't let go"

"He wanted this baby! And I want my family so I'm making it happen! Fuck her!"

I knew my sister didn't agree but she always had my back. It was a twin thing. We left the conversation alone and watched the movie but the whole time I was sitting there plotting my plan.

I knew I had to do something so I decided to start now.

I locked my phone just waiting for his response.

ESSENCE