°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin laughed "Did you see his face when I said I'm a killer, it was hilarious."

Jungkook smiled bright "You were amazing, you didn't do anything and still he's afraid."

"So where do we find that army anyway?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I have a map that leads to it." Jungkook traced the books with his fingertips, he stopped by a graceful lettered green book.

"This must be it."

Jimin walked close up to him, letting Jungkook's heart flutter.

"So you mean this book shows us the way to the army?"

Jungkook smiled warmly by seeing Jimin so interested.

"Yes, and look."

He took the, now two, crown pieces in both hands. The gold material moved towards each other like magnet, all the tiny hinges turned in each other and now formed a whole golden crown with little diamonds on the sides.

Jimin stared "That's kind a cool. When are we going?"

Jungkook didn't like that question, he didn't want this moment to come to an end, so he made something up.

"Well, first I need to decrypt the map. Until then, we can review our plan and enjoy each other's company."

Jimin frowned.

Jungkook realized what he just said "Uhm, I mean enjoy the problems of your company, of course."

Jimin nodded "As long as it doesn't take too long."

Jungkook forced a smile "Of course not, the sooner this is over, the better."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin moaned loud, he wrestled in his bed, moving the sheets restless. Jungkook was focusing on him from his chair, his eyes piercing through Jimin's body.

"Dream my little boy. I see you like it."

Jungkook whispered softly while holding his thoughts close to Jimin's.

"God you're so sensitive, I just want you to suffer, not come right away."

Jungkook came back to reality with his thoughts "This would be enough." He whispered smugly.

Jimin gasped for air "Jesus!"

Jungkook smiled satisfied by his result.

Jimin remained silent for a few seconds before shooting up. His eyes shot open and a confused look appeared on his face. Little drops of sweat covered his exhausting face. His shirt was all wet.

Jungkook pretended to read a book and looked up from it "Jimin, did you have a nightmare or something? You were sleeping so restless, I almost couldn't read my book in peace." he said very convincingly.

Jimin's eyes drifted towards Jungkook, his eyes turned anxious.

"Jungkook, .....yes I had a nightmare, but it felt so" he sighed deeply "Real...."

Jimin smiled awkwardly, he hoped Jungkook couldn't read his mind, because than he had to explained why he dreamed about having very intimate things with him. Maybe that thing before was a dream too, maybe Taehyung was right about the dream thing.

"Where did you dream about?" Jungkook asked meanly, knowing Jimin wouldn't tell him anyway.

Jimin's thoughts drove crazy when he thought about what he actually dreamed two seconds ago. He shamefully covered his painful erection with the thick blanket.