The Past

The fanart is created by my friend RubiSanchez4 go and check her out.I cannot thank you enough Rubi I really appreciate it and love that you created fanart for little ol me you're the first one to have created fanart for me which means a lot.

Third Person Pov
Grace Allen lost her dear mother when she was just 9 years old. Saying words that she could never take back while losing a part of herself she never knew forever.

She thought her father, Damien, would love her just as much as her mother once did. But, oh was she was so very wrong.

She thought her father would have given her the love and support she needed at the time, only to be denied that and was pushed away.

She was still only a child who still needed her parents, mostly her mother. Her father hated her with such a passion and saw her as nothing but a nuisance, no, a mistake.

Someone who shouldn't have ever existed. He made it crystal clear to Grace that she'll never be his child in his heart, he only saw Stella as his only child.

He never once showed her the affection nor love he gave to his other daughter, Stella, whom he loved very much and preferred over Grace who didn't do anything wrong. Though, he would've never come to love her.

He wanted her gone from his life. He wanted her to never have existed. If only her mother didn't die or give birth to her, then his life would've been absolutely perfect. But, no, his other daughter who should've never existed had to come along and ruin everything he worked for.

But he had let her mother, Luna go a long time ago and stopped seeing Luna who was a fling to him. She never meant anything to him, after all he was stupid back then.

He loved his wife, Selena, with all of his heart, glad that he wasn't with Grace's pathetic mother, Luna, that's what he believed in.

He never understood how he cheated on Selena, his beloved wife, for such a simple looking commoner who had nothing special about her. Lacking in rank and looks.

He soon had a beautiful daughter with Selena who he named Stella. He loved her so much and wanted to give his daughter everything she desired.

When Grace came to live with him, he never once talked to her and gave her advice.

Not even support like he should have. That's what a father is supposed to do.

A father's job is to be there for your child and love them.

He treated her poorly, he even thought of making her into a maid. No, a lowly servant.

He came to a decision, he decided to ignore her instead. Thinking it was far better than making her a servant, giving her at least some mercy on her.

He left her to her own devices and left her some of his maids to make her dependent on them.

Damien felt nothing for Luna, he really didn't care about her wellbeing at all. She could die for all he cares; it's not like he'll miss her nor grieve her death like her mother; he didn't even shed a tear nor attend her burial.

When she died, she didn't even have a burial. Her father decided to leave her corpse rotting there. It was up to Grace whether she would've given her mom a proper burial, not leaving her to rot.

Grace refused to leave her mother to rot, though no one listened to her pleas sadly. Poor Grace, she didn't know that her mother died, leaving secrets behind. Especially the fact that she had an uncle and cousins. A family out there other than her mom.