Six Pt Deux

Matthew Kingston Pov
I've waited and waited for you to come. I even lacked in my studies and training all for you. I kept waiting and waiting... until you finally came!~

It's been far too long my princess. Why did you keep me waiting for you dear?
Oh well~! It doesn't matter! Now that you're here, I'll make sure you won't escape this time.
It's been a long year my princess, and I'll make sure, once I have my hands on you. I will NEVER let you go. I just can't stand not being around you for so long...

Of course, my annoying parents were starting to notice that I was slacking, and consistently scolded me to the point they punished me.

Like, do I care?

All they do is nag me about how I should be just as great as my brother. They can't stop me from seeing her....and I mean no one. NO ONE, will absolutely stop me from seeing her and making her mine!~ <3

I saw her late at night in the forest where I first met her, and she looked quite a bit older than last time. When I was watching her, she looked to be in a rush and watching her surroundings.
She seemed to be searching for something, along with her stupid pet who now has grown up into a full grown dog.

I'll make sure that stupid dog will die this time, this time, the dog wouldn't detect me or know that I'm here like last time.

I won't make the same mistake.

Unfortunately, in the end, the stupid mutt somehow managed to noticed that I was here and started barking and growling at me, causing her to be scared and run away.

No... she's surely not scared of me right?

She's probably scared of something else... Yeah! There's no way she's scared of me.

After all, I'm the one whose she's gonna eventually love anyway.

I started to quickly run after her, not stopping for even just a second. There's no way I'm gonna lose her again. This time she will be coming back with me.

When I get my hands on that mangy stupid dog. I'll make sure to kill it, no torture it first, then kill it.

I don't care anymore if she loves that dog or is attached to it. It will be the last time it interferes between me and the light of my life.

I soon lost her, searching around frantically, I couldn't see her. I started to lose my mind and started thinking, 'She couldn't have disappeared again, no this has to be a joke!'

I didn't want to lose her again when I just saw her.

No! This will not happen a second time. If I have to, I'll clip her wings and keep her hidden away from the world...

She belongs to me... nobody else but me.

Wait...she couldn't have run that far from here....

She must be hiding! Of course! Oh, my princess, you do know that you shouldn't be hiding from me. I'm not the one who you should fear...not realizing I was quietly mumbling.

I quickly ran and hid behind a tree. I just had a feeling she was somewhere around the area. I was right! I saw her climb down from a tree and started to whisper to a bush, thinking she must have outsmarted me.

Well, it will take a whole lot more than that dear~

I decided to take advantage of her, having her back towards me, her defenses down.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around with a smile on my face. I was so happy that I could finally be close to her.

Now, I could see her up close instead of watching her from afar. She's still the same except being a bit taller and her features changed just a tad bit.

I looked into her misty blue eyes that were filled with fear. No... she's not scared of me.

I refuse to think it's me, for I love her! There's no way I'll hurt her... that's only if she accepts someone else's love.

She will have to understand her heart and soul belongs to me only.

What I didn't expect was for her to raise a knife at me and threaten me, when it's obvious that me and her are soulmates.

I love her! Can't she see that!?

I will make sure she accepts my love...

No one else will have her or they will have to die.

No matter who the person is to her or me.

I laughed at the thought of her, thinking she can murder me just like that.

Now... watch it dear, you don't want me to bring out my ugly side because I can be very scary.... if I want to.

Besides!~ You don't want me to show you that side of me darling.

But... Hah~ It's not like I can't fight back either...

But I'll let you think you're intimidating love. No one can scare me, not even you my darling. But I think it's cute that you think that!

I saw her run again with her pet by her side. I let her run ahead of me, I knew the chase would be much more fun if she thinks she can escape me.

I decided to leave her alone for the meantime, changing my mind. I know we'll meet again, she is mine after all.

Fate can't keep us apart! We are meant to be and no one will get in our way of our happy ever after.

Ever since that day I stumbled upon you my angel, you've changed me for the worse......I've turned insane all for you.

Now it's time for me to head back or else my parents will once again try to control me once again.

I can do anything I want....

Anyways! I got to go now!~ See you again my dear angel!~