Deux

Five Years Later; Grace was now six years old. In the first chapter, she was just one year old along with being technically herself before everything started going downhill.

Although her past won't be exactly the same as the one in her previous life. Her name Grace, meant the favor of God in Latin. Also I'm sorry if the meaning is wrong if you do search it up.

Once again my story won't exactly be perfect so pls don't criticize too harshly and plus I'm enjoying how it's going which matters to me don't hate me for the huge time skip either.

Grace Allen Pov
Five years have gone by and I'm now six years old. Thankfully nothing has happened so far, everything has been luckily the same, I'm now starting to read whenever I have free time when I'm not helping my mother or watching over her.

Back in the past, I was never well educated and almost never read at all. But now I want to take advantage of this opportunity of learning how to read and gain knowledge that I need.

I really want to learn more about medicine and herbs so I can heal her and try to help her stay healthy even if it only extends her lifespan by just a bit. It doesn't matter if I waste my time. Because in the end, it's all worth it to me.

I can tell she's worried about me since it's not really normal for a six year old girl such as myself to be continuously reading. I should be playing with dolls, going outside, making friends or hanging out with my friends like other normal six year olds.

She tries to be blunt with me or hinting that I should be more outgoing, though I don't really care about socializing and all that.

In the end, it'll all be in vain like before, and I don't know who to trust anymore except those who I know who won't betray me.

One day she had told me something very important, that I must never forget something. Although I can't ever recall her saying that in my previous life. Oh well, it probably doesn't matter. Maybe it's just me having poor memory.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, But today is a Gift, that is why they call it the Present. Remember that my sweet little angel." She said in a loving motherly tone.

I knew that I shouldn't be so worried and stressed yet I can't help it. I don't want her to leave me here by myself a second time. She's the only one who loves me for me.

Luna Allen Pov
It's been five long uneventful years that have passed by ever since I have given birth to my beautiful daughter Grace whom I love and cherish dearly.

She's my everything to me and I promise to always protect her till the very end. That's what it means to be a mother, to always be there for your children, love them for who they are even when they don't love themselves, whether they have done bad things or not and to protect them from harm and danger.

That's what being a mother to me is in my own opinion. I haven't seen her father either ever since I've given birth to her, and....it hurts so much to know that I truly loved him, only to be tossed away. Whenever I see him with his "perfect" family, it makes me feel jealous and in pain.

To know that it could've been us.....There's no point in reminiscing....now that I've got Grace to care for, I will be strong just for her! I hope she'll never have to know that her father may never love her back. It will only bring her pain and sorrow.

I must be confident and stay strong, I will no longer shed tears for her father despite feeling deep down in my heart; I'll always love him because he was once my lover and the father of our or, well....my precious daughter.

She has my hair color and skin tone, but has inherited her father's misty blue eyes that brings back many painful memories. At times, I had refused to look her in the eyes when she was younger. It doesn't mean I don't love her any less just because of such a silly thing like that.