Prologue

All I ever wanted is love and praise was it to much to ask for....I guess it was ~ Grace Allen

I've been betrayed by the ones I've loved or trusted time and time again. Even after all I did for them. Going as far to betraying those who truly loved me, always letting my arrogance and selfishness get the best of me. And....I've never stopped to realize that I had everything from the start. That 'everything' that I'd been searching for.

But I was foolish and ignorant. Well, more like stupid. I slowly destroyed everything that I had.

I wasn't the brightest, I'll admit that. After all, I have fallen and fallen again due to my stupidity and gullibility. I even betrayed the ones I loved and swore to protect against all of the odds, and now....I've lost everything I held dear to my heart.

My best friend, mom, myself, my
happiness, my laughs....and....Even! Even...the person I had loved without even knowing it.

Not once have I ever cherished the precious moments and memories that would've been my last. Now....I'm just reminded of the fact that I took everything for granted. Heh...wow, I've learned to hate myself huh? No surprise there.

I knew I couldn't blame her for everything that I'd done. Because in the end, we are sisters. Regardless of having different mothers, is blood  not thicker than water after all?

I wish I could blame her, tell myself that she's the reason for everything that has caused my demise. But..there's no point. I mean, I'm dead, aren't I? At the very least, I can finally be with my mother again.

Who had died because of a certain bastard! That bastard...is none other than my father. Someone who only used her and just simply threw her away like trash. My mother even loved him with all her heart, and in exchange, only to be given back a broken heart. I could tell that no matter what he did to her, she'll still love him forever.

I don't understand how she ever fell in love with that bastard of a father, he didn't never once came to visit us giving all his love, even just some! Even just a little. He never gave us any attention to us, only giving them to his other family. Clearly slapping us in the face, telling us indirectly that he didn't care for us at all.

When I was younger, My mom had died of a disease. I yearn to have a second chance. Where I get to make everything right.... and not to make the same mistakes like I did in my previous life.

If I ever get to have a second chance, I'll never try to show off nor try to get father's attention. Along with the princes who will never look at me the way they did with my sister. Since... I'll never be like her.

I'll be able to find myself again! This time, I'm sure that I will never ever fall for their lies and manipulation this time. I always wondered why I wasn't loved...why I wasn't given attention like her. Was she better than me? Did I not deserve the spotlight? Am I just destined to be her in her shadow forever? Am I not deserving of the chance to shine like a bright star?.....Hah. More like a burn out star.

Wasn't I not good enough? I always tried... to only fail in their eyes. I knew I could never be enough for them. The thing is, I've never experienced what love is at all. Not even once, ever since my mom had died in vain. I fell in love with a person who didn't love me at all.

I tried to be in the spotlight and kept on going without mom by my side, who was basically my entire life. I just...couldn't live without mom, I've searched endlessly in the dark. Calling for anyone to come and help me. Please...just save me from the darkness inside of me.

I made friends, of course, not all of them were saints. I'm sure you can guess that most of them betrayed me, and...I just lost faith and hope in trusting. I even went a bit insane.

I had spent most of my time alone without anyone to lean on. I couldn't help crying each day, letting the dark thoughts come and cloud my mind.

Most of the friends that I had befriended were all so....fake, sly and scheming. It surprised me that they would all backstab me, and I even did so much for them. My gift? They got rid of me. As soon as they got what they had wanted from me.

The few friends I had left? I chased them away. Only two remained by my side, always trying to connect with me but I wouldn't let them. Convincing myself that they will leave me one day.

Exactly like all the others.

I didn't want to believe in anything anymore that I've been told, like friendship or love. Such things just...didn't exist for me. I guess I wasn't meant to be happy like some people. Yet I let one come close to me, quickly becoming best friends with him. Only for him to be collected by the grim reaper. Where did the invitation come from? Who else? Me, of course! Hahaha....I was the reason.

I've always questioned why I lived such an unfair life. Why I couldn't be like the others who were happy and joyful. Why was I never satisfied with what I always had from the start?

Filled with greed, I've  always wanted more and more. Acting like nothing could ever satisfy me.

The worst thing was; I fell in love with someone who didn't love me back.

Only holding eyes for her. Only using me and simply backstabbed me. I truly thought he loved me and cared for me...I really am an idiot. Letting my heart be broken, hollow and shredded into pieces. Just....what did she have that I didn't?

From then on, I started to become a person that I promised to never be.

I held a deep hatred for her, letting myself get swallowed and blinded. I didn't know I even had it inside of me. It was to the point I got killed.

Just allllll because of her and her little lovers; the princes. Hah! How ironic.

I didn't manage to get my revenge. *Sigh* Besides, there's no point anyways. It wouldn't really work, I'm not much of a vengeful person, added on, I would rather be at peace.

Ah...well. I guess those are my last thoughts.

Goodbye cruel world! I guess this wasn't my place.

My presence here was never needed from the beginning. Well, I shan't let my spirit dwell here any longer. I hope you're happy with yourselves now.

Now that I'm finally not in your way.