Beach Kisses

——Fitz POV——

She was gorgeous. She was my heart. My soul. My life. My everything. Call me cheesy if you want but what else am I supposed to say?

I mean, she is still beautiful even when her hair is in her mouth and she is drooling and snoring. 

And if you think that she is anything other than amazing, you will go through me.

I watch Sophie slowly wake up. She smiles and her eyes light up when she sees me. I am so happy that I get to be the one to make her smile in the mornings. Me. No one else. Just me.

"I love that I am the one to make you happy. Not anyone else," I say. 

"Possessive much?" She questions with an arched eyebrow. She gets out of bed and heads to her closet to get dressed.

"Not possessive," I say through the closet door so she can hear me, "just voicing my thoughts. There's a difference."

"Um, no there's not. Your thoughts were possessive. Which makes you possessive."

She comes out of the closet in a gorgeous dress. Normally she doesn't wear dresses.

"I thought you didn't like wearing dresses

"I thought you didn't like wearing dresses."

"I thought you weren't possessive," she retorts back.

"I am not possessive!" I whine. I don't want to be one of "those" boyfriends. 

"Sure you aren't," she says as she rolls her eyes. She punches my cheek and turns on her heel.

"Oh your on!" I say. K through on a pair of jeans I was wearing yesterday and race down the stairs where Sophie had run down a couple minutes earlier. I look around but don't see her, so I run outside. 

I am an idiot. I could just track her ! It was an amazing ability that I had been able to pick up from Sophie within last last couple years. 

She couldn't have gone far; she was in a dress for goodness sakes!

I tracked her down to the beach. I run over there and see the fabric of her red dress sticking out from behind a rock. I jump on her and she screams.

"Gotcha!" I say, sitting on top of her. Her back is on the sandy ground, and her blonde hair is messing strewn everywhere.

I swear she still looks so hot.

"Did I ever tell you that red was your color?" I whisper.

"I wore it for you," she teases, batting her eyelashes.

Geez, this woman. So irresistible. Especially when she bites her lip.

"You don't like it when I bite my lip?" She asks, smirking.

I groan and stand up, offering a hand.

"You're just too irresistible when you do that!" I whine.