Author's Note

I know, I know. You want the next chapter. But please take a few minutes out of your day to read this. 

First off, grammar. I make lots of grammatical mistakes, I know. I am sorry if sometimes the story  doesn't make sense because of those mistakes. Please, please, PLEASE don't be afraid of commenting and asking me what is going on. That doesn't count as "hate" if you ask a question in a kind manner. I want to know what I need to reword and rewrite, so please ask questions.

Second, I hate spelling mistakes. They drive me nuts! So, if you catch any, please wrote me a comment so I can fix them. Sometimes I will spell Fitz as Fit, or Fits, or even Fitz's. So please just write me a comment and I will fix it as soon as possible. The name Linh often gets changed to Kong, King, or Ling. Sometimes I will spell Sophie Soohie. So please be aware of these things and comment if you see a spelling mistake!

Also, if you commented, voted, or supported the story, I most likely have mentioned you in the author's note bolded at the beginnings of chapters. Unfortunately, I will not continue doing that. I WILL respond to comments, but as the story grows, mentioning every one of you is becoming impossible. So please don't take offense if your name was not mentioned. I love everyone of you!

Only a few more read until I post the next chapter!!!! Yay!! Hopefully I will post within the next day or two! It kills me not to post, but I can't break my word. Anyway, thank you for reading this loooong author's note, especially when you want the next chapter. I know some of you don't read author's notes, but they often have important information in them. 

For those loyal people who are still reading: because you have taken the time to read this, I will give you some teasers for the next few chapters in my book. Fitz confesses his secret to Sophie within the next two chapters. Also, there is going to be an alicorn scene soon! And as your final teaser, there will be a pillow fight. 

So: there you have it! You're teasers! Hopefully the teasers made you want to stay with the book and not give up on it. I really hope you don't ever give up on this fan fiction. Life happens and we all can get busy. All you have to do is click the orange box at the top with the plus. Then, you can add this book to your library and receive notifications through Wattpad when I have updated. That would make my day! Also: please vote and comment! Thank you for being loyal supporters who never give up on this fanfiction.

As always, a round of applause for yourself! Thank you so much for reading this!