Day 1 - Trust Day

Sorry!! I know, I am overdue for this chapter. But it's worth it: it is looonnnggg! Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. Typing on a phone is difficult!

"I like you Sophie. Not in that way, but I just wanted to tell you that you are a good friend. But I also don't want you to get the wrong idea. I like someone else. But I do want you to know that both Linh and I appreciate you giving us a chance especially me. You knew I was a shade — you could tell by be Exillium uniform — but you still have me a chance. So, just... thanks for that."

Soohie was stunned. She never really thought about how much her friends — especially boys — liked her. 

"T-thank you, Tam. That was sweet. You are a good friend, too. And I am here for anything you need. I didn't mean for that to sound sappy, but it's true. Please don't keep secrets from me or anyone else. We are all here for each other."

"Okay, Sophie," Tam said smiling at her.

Sophie returned thre smile and they both got in the bed. The bed was HUGE so they could sleep about six feet away from each other.

Sophie slept through the night peacefully. When she woke up, she and Tam went their separate ways to get dressed and then headed to breakfast.

The group met up and they ate a delicious breakfast cooked by Della.

"So," Della said. I have every day planned for you!! Today, Day 1 is Trust Day. You guys can do whatever you want in the mornings, but in the afternoons, you guys have to make up your own activities that follow the day. For example, today you would make trust exercises."

"Mom?" Fitz asked. "Umm... not to be rude, but you won't be chaperoning is all day, will you?"

"No, sweetheart!" Della said with a laugh, "I am just coming up with the titles of the days, and in the mornings you can do whatever you want, but in the afternoon you have to come up with activities to match the title of the day."

"I am sorry Della," Linh said, "but I don't quite get it."

"I will explain," Sophie offered. "What Della is saying is that we can do whatever games we want in the morning, but after lunch we have to create our own activities based upon the category that Della chose for the day. For example, today we would create and play various trust excercises. And tomorrow, we would create and play any activities that match tomorrow's topic."

Everyone nodded like they understood.

"Fantastic! You guys have fun with whatever you're doing!! Lunch will be ready in three hours. Oh, and please stay in the property, okay?"

"Okay," they all said.

With that, they all ran out the door and met up at their "Basequest Tree."

"Do we all have the same idea?" Fitz asked, grinning.

"I think we do," Tam said.

"Alright, what are the teams?" Biana asked.

"I call Foster!" Keefe shouts. Biana looks hurt and Fitz's face was twisted into a scowl. 

"How about," Fitz said, "we play boys versus girls?"

"But we have more people," Dex pointed out. Everyone stared at him. "Ooooh," Dex said fighting it out. "Sophie is GREAT at Basequest so... yeah, that makes sense. Got it."

"Okay," Keefe said, "the boys are questing first!"

"Fiiine," Biana grumbled.

"Ready, set, GO!!"