Final Match

Roars and cheers filled the stadium as Present Mic announced the last match of the tournament. Katsuki and Shouto stood glared each other down, both wanting to rove themselves and how powerful they are. At Midnight's start, both boys launched into their attacks. Ice erupted from Shouto's foot as he stomped on the ground, the flurry of large shards racing towards Katsuki as he propelled himself forwards with his explosions. He placed his hands in front of him and powered up a powerful explosion, shattering the ice as it came in contact with his quirk. Shaking spikes of ice from his sandy ash blond hair, Katsuki lunged towards his opponent, dodging the waves of ice shot in his direction. Getting frustrated with the ice, Katsuki opted to conserve his heat to create a large explosion.

Dodging wave after wave of ice and trying to punch the shit out of Shouto, Katsuki has accumulated a lot of sweat from his sudden jerky movements. Irritation mixed with angsty and agitation, powered with his fiery personality, Katsuki let his quirk rip through his arms. Sparks set off around his palms before a loud and large explosion tore through the cold air, a heat wave pulsing across the stadium. Smoke filled the air, clouding everyones view of the stage and the opponents. Katsuki leaped backwards as he felt a cold wind brush against his skin, narrowly dodging a pillar of ice. Through the smoke, his shake gaze caught sight of a flickering light within, trying to clear out the smog that cloaked Shouto. The smoke started to clear away, allowing Katsuki to get a look at the dual haired boy who stood strong as ever.

Ice and fire rippled at his sides, his eyes narrowed and brows furrowed. A smirk snaked its way across Katsuki's scowling face, a determined glint in his eyes. He raced forwards, explosions sending him faster towards his opponent who reached out his hands, fire blazing and ice shards increasing in size as he fired both sides at once, creating a large scale explosion from the different temperatures the quirks gave off. Katsuki dug his feet into the ground, crouching with his arms blocking his face, the waves of heat and cold hitting him in cycles as the attack engulfed him. He felt his skin peel, burns and frost layering his arms and legs as the sports uniform was melted and cut from both sides. As quickly as the attack came, it disappeared into nothingness.

Staggering to stand straight, Katsuki huffed out a heavy breath of air, panting slightly as he felt the sweat roll of his arms and face. A grinned. Rubbing his chin, he glared daggers down at Shouto who seemed out of breath from using such a large scale attack from both sides of his quirk. Using the advantage the attack gave him, Katsuki lunged forwards on singed and frosted legs ignoring the glaring pain that seared through his muscles and veins and rushed his opponent. He raised his right arm and went in with his signature right hook, powered by large explosions as he nailed his opponent in the chest, sending him backwards and out of bounds. The crowd erupted in loud cheers and whistles as Midnight announced him the winner of the sports festival.

"Fuck yes! I am number one, and no one is going to bring me down!" Katsuki cheered, pride written all of him as he held his fist high to the sky.

Shouto staggered to his feet and nodded in approval to Katsuki, clutching his left side as he walked off, limping slightly. Katsuki, now smirking wider then ever, followed suit, heading back into the tunnel he came from. The arena was removed and all contestants who made it into the final round were lined up in the centre of the field, watching the three pedestals in front of them. Katsuki stood tall and proud on the highest point, Shouto on his right and Ejirou on his left on the lowest pedestal.

"And now, lets welcome a special guest~!" A bulking figure landed beside Midnight, dust erupted from where he landed. "All Might!!"

"Have no fear! For I am here!" He cheered, raising a fist high as his signature smile was put on display. "Congratulations to those who made it to the final round, and to those who had fun in this tournament! I will now present our winners with their medals," All Might was given a box with the three medals inside by Midnight. He walked up to Ejirou first, taking out the bronze medal and handing it from his neck. "Congrats my boy. You fought well," he gave him a hug, patting his back before heading to Shouto. "You did great out there, young Todoroki," he hung the silver medal around Shouto's neck and gave him a hug as well. Now facing Katsuki, he draped the golden medal around his neck, watching as his smirk widened. "Congratulations on winning, young Bakugou. Wear this medal with pride!"

Giving him a hug, All Might went back down from the pedestals and faced the crowd who cheered and screamed their lungs out. "Please give these three winners a loud cheer!" The noise evidently became louder, almost reaching Present Mic's level of noise. "And remember, always go beyond..."

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

=~=~=~=~=~=

With the festival now finally over, the students filed out of the stadium with the crowd, giddy and excited. Katsuki managed to get Izuku to wake up and take him home, albeit difficultly as Izuku was leaning on Katsuki for support the whole time. They managed to make it home and have a celebratory dinner with both families, with Katsuki bragging about his win all the while. As the two families ate in peace, far away in a rundown bar sat Shigiraki pondering over the sports festival. A grin crossed his face, a half-hearty cackle leaving his throat as he replayed all the fights from the semi-finals and finals.

"Interesting. Very interesting. I'm sure our next visit will be quite entertaining."