Ghetto girl + Hot Posh Dude + In The Same Bed = DISASTER! (Chp 14)

Ghetto Girl

SORRY SORRY SORYY that I took ridiculously long to post this chapter. But this chapter will be long to make up for it.

P.S watch out for the surprising twist in the story...

Please vote, comment, or you could even become a fan!

The whole crowd stared as me and Jude walked into school hand in hand. I suddenly felt so nervous; why are all these people staring at me? Some faces were surprised, some faces were happy, and some were screwed. I don't know what dere problem was.

"Jude, you know that everyone is staring at us right?" I looked in Judes cool calming eyes.

"It is alright Brooke, we don't have anything to hide anymore" he kissed my forehead. I swear I heard someone sigh.

I had never realised until now how popular Jude was, in terms of looks, Jude was the hottest guy in 1st year. Even the 2nd year girls are hollering at him.  In terms of personality, he is a nice guy, and he is very intelligent. No wonder Zelda was on my case! Zelda has always been a jealous bitch innit?

 To everyone that's reading now, lemme set the record straight. She's always chatting crap about me to the other people and because she is so manipulating they all believed her! That's why mans got a bad repo innit?

Zelda told everyone that I was a man stealing hoe and that you could tell that I was one by the hickie on my neck. What she said was a hurting load of bullshit because I was in a long term relationship with my man (at the time) Josh. Of course our relationship was quite physical and that's were those hickies came from. But I hate it when people start asking me about the crap dat Zelda told them because the only person I had slept with at the time was Josh. Sadly, our 9 month relationship ended because I was beginning to get annoyed with him and we would always argue over moist things. Man don't like her man to be moist like dat you feel me?

My ma kicked me out because of the hickies, when she found the pregnancy tests and the time when she caught me taking a cigarette. I don't usually smoke; It's just that my friends pressured me to.

"look at that bimbo!" I heard someone say

Who ever that was is so lucky because I would have blown out their rasclart teeth KMT!

Zelda

Where is my lipstick!? I can't find it any where. ARRGGHH this is getting frustrating, in my next class I am sitting next to Jude and I can't afford to be looking low class!

"Hey darling!" a nice voice called out, I turned around to see Jude and Brooke looking at me. Jude's eyes were full of happiness to see me witch at the moment I really feel chuffed but that ignorant piece of faeces Brooke couldn't care less.

Suddenly, Jude came and squeezed me! Wow he smells of nice, I just feel like nuzzling into him. His breathing is so calm and cool I instantly feel drowsy.

"I missed you sooo much Zelda!" his voice vibrated in my chest

"M-me too" I managed to say, Jude took my breath away and he's running away with it!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The lesson before lunch was good, luckily, Brooke isn't in our class for this subject so I got the chance to get a little cosy with my Jude.

"Lesson is finished 1st year, have a nice lunch!"

We all walked down the hall and headed for the canteen, I was hungry and today on the menu was shepherds pie and apple crumble. Apple crumble is my favourite; you won't believe that I don't actually like the apple.