Ghetto Girl + Hot Posh Dude + In The Same Bed = DISASTER! (Chap 22)

Ghetto Girl 22

Yoo guys, sorry the last chapter was short and unedited.

 Zelda deserves to rot in hell :0

Jude

 I just wanted to put her out of her misery. I just wanted to hold her tight and tell her that every things okay. She understands me so well. Zelda’s lips was soft, and they tasted like strawberry. A part of me started to feel affection for her.

Everything felt so irresistible… but I loved Brooke. Not only did I love her, she is like a bestfriend, provider, councillor and a soulmate. Her soul only bears good fruit, and when she starts to go to church, GOD will love her even more.

This could not continue to happen with Zelda. I was doing the wrong thing!

Zelda

 He was undoing my jacket buttons. I know he wanted me all along. As I always say, we was made for each other. Our breathing became fast as our making out became vigorous. I felt so hot, I felt so happy, my heart was hardly beating. I have finally got my man. And he can push that little slag and her baby out of the picture.

Its good that I didn’t forget to wear my favourite tasty chapstick on my lips. And my lacy bra on. Because I’m going to take things to the next level. I always say that I get what I want. Jude is MINE. He belongs to ME. He should be having MY babies. I should be the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN.

I was slowly starting to open myself up when he stopped

“Zelda we can’t be doing this”

I was shocked arrgh not again! “Jude I thought you wanted this-“

“I love you but not in that way…”

“Then why did you-”

“I was flattered by what you said. You won’t understand. But this is not right!” jude got of me and sat beside me. He looked sexy with his shirt undone. This guy is fucking fustrating!

“your just saying that…”

“No I’m not Zelda please look-”

“you’re a liar. You obviously don’t love Brooke if your doing this with me. Fine then, continue to lie Jude. But I can’t sit here and see you deceive you self like this!”

Tears began to flow outta my eyes, I couldn’t handle it. This girl is stealing him away from me…

“Zelda I love you, but as a friend, the way I love Brooke is in a total different way, I can’t live without her…”

“but you can live without me?” I felt so shocked and hurt. I knew that he was lieing, I honestly believe that Jude is mentally brainwashed… I might need to study hypnotism.

“No Zelda.. look. Just go home, and forget that anything has happened. It for the best”

I buttoned up my clothes and headed for the boor in silence.

Damn it! I thought I was so close…

Brooke

It has been a week since that excuse of a dad came to my house and attacked me. Mum has settled in very well. And the bonus is that mum will be moving into Sean’s house so dad won’t kno where she is no more. It’s been 4 weeks into my pregnancy and I’m feeling the full pressure. But I know daht my boo Jude is committed and he’ll look after mee. I’ll be his pwinceeesss…

“I’m going back home mum, I left the address on the dining table. Make sure you visit some time, the place is PENG! Are you sure you’ll be alrite doe?”

“Yes darling, and I will be fine. But take care of the baby and don’t put too much stress on yourself. If anything happens, feel free to come here. I can’t wait to see sean!” she stared at her opal ring for like the 100th time! Jheeze doe dis woman is becoming vainer by da minute!

I closed the door and made my way back to Jude’s house. I didn’t want to loose the happiness that I had but something’s telling me that this happiness may not last for

long…

.

Vote, Comment or you could even become a fan!;x

Will upload later

Lil_miss agzie