Ghetto Girl+ Hot Posh Dude + In The Same Bed = DISASTER! (CHP 23)

Ghetto Girl 23

IM SO SORRY GUYS FOR TAKING LIKE 10 YEARS TO UPLOAD THIS STORY, I’VE HAD LOADS OF EXAMS :’(

Jude

Guilt has taken over my soul for the past week. I just can’t stop thinking about my little ‘thing’ with Zelda. How could I have done this to Brooke? What kind of low life coward does this to their partners? How could I have been so unfaithfull when the love of my life is struggling right now carrying my baby?

Today was the day That Brooke was coming back, I’m so happy, and I can’t wait to take care of her and be a proper boyfriend which I ought to be. I’ll make sure that every argument between us will be kept behind us because I want her to be happy. But the truth has to come first, and I don’t know how…

Just then there was a knock on the door, my heart started to throb, I knew it was Brooke.

Just when I opened the door Brooke screamed with happiness and jumped on me. My GOD, she’s put on weight!

“Babe’s I miss you awwrgh babes I’ll never leave you again!” She said as she continuously kissed my neck

“Brooke I’ve missed you too, I’ll never leave you love”

I took all her stuff to the bedroom and made her comfortable on the sofa.

“So Brook my girl what do you want to eat?”

            Brooke

My man is treating me like sum queen at the moment, and I like it. I’ve missed him so much. You know, Jude is really a good man but he jus makes sum dumb decisions.

“What’s the house?”

“We’ve got Pumpkin Ravioli, Homemade Tagliatelle and some pizza and chips.”

“I’ll have the pizza and chips.” I said as I snuggled myself on the sofa.

“Obviously…” Jude said sarcastically while rolling his eyes

“Shut up, and be quick coz this baby is hungry to!” I said laughing

“You need to start eating healthier food that I cook. Your not even feeding the baby you’re just getting FAT!” he came over to the sofa and started poking me annoyingly. We began to play fight and It was so fun. I felt like a child again, but a child who was in love.

“Ayy brav don’t me have to-” Before I knew it Jude was kissing me, and boy his kisses went in! His soft teasing lips began to start travelling down to my neck. his neck kisses where so light they tickled and he began to lick lightly in a circular motion, like ringa ringa roses. All off a sudden, a sharp pain hit my neck, HE BIT ME!

“You pagon, mans gonna get you back!”

I started to jump on him and exchange fake punches with him. I swear down this is how I want my life to be from now on, and that stupid hoe Zelda best stay out of it.

Zelda

I was going to Selfridges when I saw from a distance Brooke entering Jude’s house. So that animal has dared to return. I kept on thinking about my making out with Jude, and I know that he is definitely thinking about it to. The frustrating thing is, I KNOW that he loves me. As I continually begin to say again and again and again, WE ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. Just compare me to that frog. I’ve got all the looks like hello!? I’m blonde and I’m just… beautiful I swear she makes me look like a young Monroe! And I’m so pure I’m like Virgin Mary whilst I bet she’s slept with the whole of Oxford!

I will get my way I swear… Jude ought to be with a sophisticated woman like me, not that stupid hoe called Brooke. Hmph!

Brooke