Chapter 39: All is well

No One's POV

It has been 3 days since Taehyung had learnt to control his powers. He had not used them since then. 

Today, since the sun was out, the boys were planning on going top the beach. Jin had got the food ready, while Yoongi and Namjoon got the vehicle and put everything they had to take inside.

"Guys, come on, let's go," Jin started calling the other members who were still getting ready. Slowly, everyone gathered outside the house. Namjoon did the usual count, and they were ready to leave. 

Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, Jin screamed. He started running towards Namjoon and he jumped onto Namjoon. "JOONIE!!! THERE IS A RAT!! A RAT! THERE! OH MY GAWDDD!"

Everyone started laughing. They knew Jin was scared of rats and small insects, and seeing him running around screaming was indeed a funny sight. After a while, Jin calmed down, and the rat had also disappeared into the trees.

Just then, Jungkook noticed something. "Jin hyung? You did it again..." This caught everyone's attention.

"What, Jungkook?" Jimin asked. 

"He called Namjoon Hyung Joonie..." Jungkook scratched his head, thinking hard. 

Everyone faced Jin. He was visibly blushing and looking at Namjoon. That made everyone look at Namjoon, who was also blushing. 

"Hehe, I get it," Yoongi said, chuckling slightly and then staring into the distance, avoiding everyone's eyes. Taehyung asked Yoongi what he meant by that, but Yoongi said it was not his to tell. 

"Hyyyyuuuunggggg, tell ussssss..." Jimin was whining uncontrollably. A few minutes passed and Namjoon cleared his throat. He took one look at Jin and nodded. 

"Jin hyung and I are dating." 

It went crazy. Everyone was silent for a few seconds and then it was madness. Jungkook ran to Jin and started shaking him asking him if it was true and once he confirmed it, Jimin and Taehyung started running around in coral;es screaming their hearts out. 

"Calm down, you guys. We have to go to the beach. Don't break your heads." Yoongi tried to get everyone to calm down. Before long, they were all loaded into the car and they were on their way to the beach. 

"So, now we have two couples in our group. Wow, "Hoseok exclaimed. "I'm gonna call you guys Namjin and Taegi. HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, I am so happy for you guys. This is too much for me to handle. I'm gonna keep quiet or I  might have a heart attack!" 

That got everyone laughing. Yoongi and Taehyung held into their hands, with Taehyung resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Jin was driving, so Namjoon was next to him talking to him, with Jungkook and Jimin occasionally joining in on the conversation and making weird noises. 

Taehyung's POV

I looked out the window to see birds flying. So much happened, but in the end, I am with the people I love, the people who love me back. What more do I need? 

"Hyung, wake me up when we reach there, " I said as I closed my eyes slowly while I hugged Yoongi hyung's hand. 

.

.

.

.

A/n: GUYS, the story is over. I might decide to have a sequel to it eventually but don't expect a lot. Im sorry if it dragged on for too long. And I hope you guys liked it.

See you guys later.

Bye PEANUTS🥰