Chapter 24: The first kiss

Jin's POV

We were waiting for Taehyung when suddenly, Yoongi broke down in tears. I was shocked. I had never seen Yoongi cry like that. He was sobbing uncontrollably.

Everyone was gathered around him, trying to calm him down. "Yah, Young, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"Hyung... Tae..." Yoongi buried his head in my shirt. I rubbed his back. "What is happening to him? Will he be okay?"

I sighed. Everything was so messed up. On one hand, there was Taehyung, god knows what was happening to him, and on the other was the rest of us, clueless as to what was going to happen. 

"Yoongi hyung, " someone said. We turned around to check. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

I noticed everyone dabbing away their tears. Aish.. So obvious... "Guys, I' m fine. Nothing really happened to me. I'm just more of a genius now," my own words made me laugh. 

"Aisshhh," Hoseok hyung gave a knock on my head. "Now don't get big headed." Everyone laughed. It was nice to see them laugh. 

I couldn't bring myself to tell them that the doctor had told me that my condition is extremely rare and that I have to be careful. Guess that'll have to wait. It's not urgent. 

No One's POV

After some time, they arrived back at their dorm. Apparently, Taehyung didn't have to tell them that he was supposed to be careful. The first thing Jin said as soon as they entered was, "Ok, guys, listen up. From now onwards, no one is to ask Taehyung to do chores. He just recovered from an accident. Scratch that. He is still recovering. So for a while, Taehyung will be helping me cook and not the usual cleaning ok?" He waited for everyone's approval. 

As expected, everyone nodded their heads fervently. Taehyung was also happy. Out of all the members, he was the one who hated doing chores the most. Even Yoongi was good at cleaning. 

Jimin's POV

"Guys, let's watch a movie. The new superhero one that was released," I said, not waiting for them to reply as I hurried to play the movie. 

A while later, I found myself sitting in between Yoongi hyung and Taehyung.  And yeah, you guessed it. It was a bad idea. Like 20 minutes into the movie, I felt them holding hands behind my back. That continued for quite some time until I burst out. 

"Guys, can you two love birds sit together? We all know you guys are together so just go to the corner and hold hands." 

Yoongi hyung and Taehyung were blushing so hard. Everyone else was laughing. It was so funny to see the two of looking so flustered and slowly moving towards the corner together. They sat down and the movie, which was paused, started again.

After a while, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taehyung resting his head on yoongi hyung's shoulder, Yoongi hyung's hand rubbing Taehyung's hand. It was such a cute moment that I had to take a photo. I looked at the other members and saw that they were also secretly taking pictures and were admiring the new couple's cuteness.

Yoongi;s POV

The mood was so nice. Tae was leaning on me, holding my hand. He looked at me and We locked eyes for a moment. I lowered my gaze towards his lips. He reached forward. The moment felt right and we locked lips. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt.

Taehyung's POV

When we kissed, it felt like the whole world had come to a stop. It was just the two of us moving. 

"Well, it's about time." Everyone started cheering. Urghhh... Forgot the others were here. Hoseok hyung came and hugged me and Yoongi hyung and started shouting, "They kissed, they kissed!"

I could feel myself burning, and suddenly found my shoes very interesting. 

Suddenly, someone's phone rang, making us stop in our tracks. It was mine. My hand was trembling as I read the caller's name.  

"Who is it?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Doctor Bogum," I replied.