Chapter 9: Hallucination or reality?

Taehyung's POV

When this whole incident happened, I was stuck to my seat but the pain in my foot forced me to stay calm. The doctor arrived and he had removed all glass pieces from my foot and had bandages it up.  "Make sure he doesn't walk around," was what he said before saying goodbye.

We thanked the doctor and everyone gathered around me. "Are you ok? Does it hurt? Don't move around too much ok. Just rest. You have been through so much already."

I nodded and started to move my wheelchair towards my room.

"Wait!"

I turned around. Yoongi hyung was walking towards me. "I'll take you to your room."

Yoongi's POV

There was clearly something up with Taehyung and I was not going to rest until I found out. We went to Taehyung's room and I carefully sat him on the bed. I sat down next to him.

"Ok. Taehyung. Tell me what happened." I wasn't going to move from there until I find out. "I know something happened. You are not usually silent. And you didn't even cry when you got hurt. Judging by the wound, it probably hurts a lot."

Taehyung looked at me. "Hyung, I have to ask you something. What really happened to me that day? Did the doctor tell you something would happen to my brain or something?"

I was confused and said that the doctor hadn't mentioned anything like that.

"Hyung," Taehyung continued, "right before we entered the house, I saw a flash of images, kinda like a hallucination. In that, Jimin dropped a glass and it scattered on the ground, injuring me in the process. Hyung, the exact same thing just happened." Taehyung started to cry. I was shocked.

The first thing I did was close the door. Then I went to Taehyung and started running circles on his back. "Tae, I don't know what happened. I don't know how it's even possible. But for now, let's keep this between us ok. I don't want anyone to think of you in a different way. Meanwhile, let's try and get to the bottom of this. Ok?"

I patted his shoulder and started to walk towards the door.

"Yoongi hyung?" I heard Tae call.
"Yes Tae?"
"Can you sleep with me tonight? I'm scared."
I smiled. "Sure, as long as you don't disturb my precious sleep. I'll hunt you down if you do."
That made Taehyung laugh. That's right... He looks so good when he smiles.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Tnks for reading so far. Leave a comment and a vote Peanuts coz that would motivate me to write a lot more.
Tnsk fro showing love. And pls let me know if you guys want me to include some moments between members. 🙈🙈💕💕