Chapter 5: When I open my eyes

Yoongi's POV

I felt someone shaking me. My eyes opened and I saw a worried Jin hyung looking at me.

"Hyung let me sleeeeep.." I mumbled.

"Yoongi wake up. We have to go to the hospital."

I sat up on my bed. "Hyung is Tae ok? Did the doctor say anything?"

Jin hyung shrugged. He didn't know why we were being summoned by the doctor. It was now 3 days since Taehyung had been admitted in the hospital and the doctor had said he was in a coma. I was praying that it was nothing serious.

We quickly got dressed and rushed to the hospital. Taehyung's Doctor was there to meet us. He was smiling. Before we could say anything the doctor said, "Taehyung is awake. You guys can see him. But I'd prefer if u could be as silent as possible." And with that, the doctor gave a nod and went off.

We hurried towards Taehyung's room. There he was, on the bed, with a huge smile on his face.

"Ahh hyungs, Jungkook, I thought you'd never come. I was waiting for you guys." He said and gave his box smile. My heart warmed at the sight of his happy face.

Seokjin's POV

"Aisshhh... We waited for you to wake up. But you decided to be like Yoongi and not wake up."
Yoongi pouted.
Taehyung laughed. It was nice to hear him laugh when all we had heard for the last few days was the steady beeping of the machines.

I took Taehyung's hand in my hand, caressing it. "I'm sorry Tae. I couldn't do anything. I just hope you feel better and come back home."

Taehyung's POV

All my hyungs were here. Jungkook was here. What more could I want?
"Hyung, it's not your fault. These things happen. I'm just glad you are here with me. All of you. And hyung," I paused, "I told the doctor to let me go home. He told me to wait one more day." I pouted.
Everyone laughed.

Just then, the door opened and I had the strangest feeling ever...
.
.
.
.
A/n: Hahah another cliffhanger. How you guys like it. I'm planning on starting a new story as well. Not quite sure. But if i do, I pls show it some love. 💜
Tnks peanuts.