Chapter 34: Fake words Vs reality

Taehyung's POV

I was concentrating really hard on my powers. I wanted to master them. I wanted to be less of a burden to my brothers. Yes... They are my brothers. We may not have the same blood but they mean more to me than my own blood.

It was at this moment that everything went black.
What... I thought. Am I dead? Is this how it feels like? It's not so bad... Wait.. Is that Jungkook's voice? Jungkook-ah... I'm ok...

I opened my eyes and called out to Jungkook. Everyone was staring at me. "Guys, I feel fine. I guess I just fainted. Right?" The looks on their faces implied that something worse has happened.

"Taehyung-ah," Namjoon hyung started, "Yoongi hyung found you on the floor, unconscious, with blood coming out of your mouth." He looked down. Was he feeling guilty?

"Hyung, it's my fault. I was concentrating really hard and then lost focus. But I'm fine now. A little bit of rest and I'm good to go." Then it hit me. Where is Yoongi hyung?

"Yoongi hyung?" I called out, hoping I'd get a reply, but none came.

Yoongi's POV

From the moment I saw Tae on the floor, to the moment he woke up, my heart felt like it had stopped. I thought once he woke up, everything will be ok, but I thought wrong. Even after facing such a horrifying experience, Tae has a smile on his face. He was trying to make us feel better.

URGHH I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED! We are supposed to make his feel better but what's this? He is keeping his real feelings from us so that we don't get disturbed.

"Yoongi?"

I turned around. Peeping from the wall was Jin hyung. I looked at my feet. I couldn't face them anymore. I didn't want to face anyone. Not even Taehyung. For some reason, I felt so guilty for what happened. It almost felt like I was forcing Tae to do this.

"Yoongi, look at me," Jin hyung said, nudging my face towards his direction. "Whatever it is you are feeling right now, believe me, we all feel the same. Taehyung is probably hurting so much but still smiling his face off. But you have to understand. That is Kim Taehyung. The same Taehyung you love. We love. But right now, it's not the time to mope over Taehyung hiding his true feelings. Right now, we should confront him and get the truth out. Can you help me with that?"

I was speechless. Of course. This is Taehyung. My Tae. I have to make him be honest about what he is feeling.

"Yes hyung. Let's go to him," I said, as Jin hyung and I headed towards Taehyung's room.
.
.
.
.
A/n: ANDDD ANOTHER ONE. Btw, I'm so curious about my readers. How old are you? Your names? Bias in BTS or any other group?
.
B4 that, lemme introduce myself.
I am Vil. I am 18 years old. And ryt now, I live in Australia. My bias in BTS is Taehyung and Bias wrecker is Yoongi/Jungkook.
Enjoy the story peanuts. ❤️