Chapter 8: What just happened?

Taehyung's POV

"Aish, can someone get me some water? Jimin-ah, please get me some water," I heard Jin hyung say. My eyes widened. Was my hallucination coming true? Wait... That's not possible. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Jimin helps everyone and Jin hyung knows that if he asks Jimin for some water, he will bring it for him. So, obviously, it was a coincidence. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. 

Jimin rushed off to get a glass. The water filter was right behind. As Jimin was filling the water, Yoongi hyung asked me, "Taehyung, how do you feel?"

"Never better, hyung. Once this huge bandage on my head comes off, I'll be as good as new." YOongi hyung smiled at my words. 

No One's POV

"NOOOOOOOooooo...." Jimin's screaming voice could be heard, along with a crash. Everyone turned to look at Jimin and saw glass scattered on the floor. Jin quickly git up to help Jimin remove the glass pieces. The others remained silent as they were all very clumsy people. 

What none of them saw at that moment was that someone was in pain. Someone was trying not to scream. Someone was bleeding and was trying to move away from the table.

Jimin's POV

I felt so bad. Jin hyung had extra work to do because of me. "I am so sorry hyung. The glass slipped from my hand. Urghhh... I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, Jimin. These things happen. Let's just clean it up." Jin hyung smiled, but his smile quickly faded as he saw something on the floor. MY eyes followed his gaze and my mouth dropped. There were drops of blood on the floor near the table. "Oh my god, who is hurt? Who got cut?" No one replied. "Damn it, just tell me, who got hurt?" I asked, feeling so angry at myself for dropping the glass. 

I heard a gasp. Everyone turned towards the sound. My eyes started tearing up at the sight. Taehyung was trying to remove a piece of glass from his foot. We rushed towards him. I took his foot in my hand. He winced when I tried to remove the shard from his foot. It was around a centimeter in length.  

"Jimin, I'm ok. The glass piece just came right at my foot because I'm not wearing my sandals. It doesn't hurt," Taehyung said. I knew all too well that it hurt him because he kept wincing even when I touched his foot. 

No One's POV

Namjoon had quickly brought the first aid kit, while Jimin and Jin removed the glass shards from Taehyung's feet. Hoseok had called the doctor and he was on his way there. Jungkook and Young were slowly removing all other pieces of glass from the floor. 

And Taehyung, all he could think of was 'What just happened?'