Chapter 7: Back home

Yoongi's POV

We were on our way home when I noticed something was not right. Then I realized that Taehyung hadn't spoken a word since they had left the hospital. Maybe the shock was too much for him. But I couldn't help but notice how hard he was thinking. He was zoned out but for what reason?

We arrived at our dorm a while later. The doctor had advised Taehyung not to get down from the bed and if he did, he was told to use a wheelchair. So we got his wheelchair out from the trunk and got Taehyung on it. He was extra happy when Jungkook took the handle because everyone was being careful with Tae except Jungkook, who insisted that Taehyung needed to have fun if he was to get better. So the two of them zoomed towards the building. 

Taehyung's POV

I was glad Jungkook was being normal around me. I was kinda getting annoyed with the haunts who were treating me like a fragile object. Not that they had bad intentions or anything, but it was nice of Jungkook to treat me the way he always did. 

We reached the door and Jungkook was keying in the password to the door. Suddenly, some images flashed across my mind. The images showed Jimin accidentally dropping a glass and a piece of the glass pricking my feet as it scattered on the floor. The flash of images went almost as soon as they came. I shook my head. 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon hyung asked. I looked at the others who had also arrived at the door with my medical items. I shook my head and said it was nothing. I was positive it was just a weird hallucination of some sort. We entered our house. The hyungs had shifted my stuff to the room downstairs so I went to that room. I was getting the hang of riding alone on the wheelchair and it was actually fun. 

Seokjin's POV

"Ok guys. Everyone get changed and come downstairs. None of us have had anything to eat for breakfast so I'll make us something tasty," I said, and proceeded towards the kitchen. After a while, one by one, the members started sitting at the table. I took the food and went to the table to sit. 

"Wait. Where is Taehyung?" Hoseok questioned. "Lemme check on him." He ran to Taehyung's room. A while later, a fresh-looking Taehyung appeared at the table along with Hoseok. "He was trying to wear his clothes but the bandage on his head is too big. So I made him wear a shirt," Hoseok said, proudly.

Everyone started digging into the food that I had made. I hadn't even taken three bites when I started coughing. "Aish, can someone get me some water? Jimin-ah, please get me some water."