thirty

Start from the beginning

"BRO", Taejeon yelled out, standing in the door frame, "Why is DAD NAKED."

"Not for your eyes to see", Taehyung grumbled but Taejeon just looked disgusted, "My dick is bigger than his and I'm 16."
"Ssh", Taehyung snapped, "Would you stop-"

Jungkook looked at his son with big eyes, "I remember how your dick was tinier than Jimin's pinky."
"Shut up", Taejeon hissed, "That was when I was a kid."
"You're still a kid."
"I'm not."
"You are."

Taehyung sighed heavily, "Namjoon's here in like 5 minutes to pick us up, get dressed. And you, buddy, have you eaten dinner yet?"
"I ate my girlfriend out, does that count."

And for the first time in his life Taehyung regretted everything he ever did. Why again did he get involved with those two dorks, they were so goddamn special.
"Eat something healthy, there's still some pasta and salad in the fridge, when we're back home you've eaten something is that clear?"
Taejeon only rolled his eyes, "Yes Mommy."

"I'm a man", Taehyung explained firmly, trying to stay calm.
"Yes Daddy."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Only I can call him that-"
"Oh my god", Taejeon scrunched his nose, "How am I supposed to get this scenario out of my head ever again."
"That's for giving us the image of you and Lili doing nasty things", Jungkook smiled innocently. Taejeon gave them a weirded out look, "I wish I had normal parents."

"I wish I had a normal son", Jungkook snapped back.

"I'm literally one of the most usual teenage boys ever. I get drunk, I have a girlfriend, everyone loves me and I play video games all the time, what's more normal than me?", Taejeon questioned with a cocky tone swinging along, "You for sure aren't."

Taehyung let out a sigh, "Stop fighting", he said and then got up because the door bell was ringing. "Jungkook, you get dressed now and Taejeon you stop being mean to your Dad. Come on, let's say Hi to Namjoon."
Taejeon nodded and hopped out of the room followed by Taehyung.
When Namjoon saw the teenager, he smiled brightly, "You're getting taller with every day, jesus-"

"It's because I'm unstoppable." Taejeon hugged Namjoon and then gave him a handshake they practiced with each other. "Also, I burned your Minecraft house down-", the boy admitted and Namjoon's smile faded away, "You did what-"

"I'm sorry it was an accident. Lili and I were trying to burn a creeper but the whole house exploded."
"Why didn't you do it in yours!!!!!!!!"
"Because I didn't wanted it to burn down???", Taejeon rolled his eyes and then turned to his Dad who just walked out of the bedroom as well.

"Yo bro", Jungkook had sunglasses on and felt really cool right now. "Heard we hangin' out tonight. Let's get this bread."
Taehyung inhaled deeply.
And so did Taejeon.
And Namjoon as well.

"Hey Jungoo, why are you wearing sunglasses it's night and you're inside."
"We're hanging out with the boys tonight so I thought-"
"Oh baby", Taehyung hummed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, "I love you-"

Jungkook smiled proudly because he got Taehyung all soft and blushy with looking like this, "I love you too, BRO."
"Babe", Taehyung furrowed his brows, "I'm not your bro what the-"

"Oh", Jungkook nodded, "Okay."
"And I thought Jin is weird", Namjoon hummed, "Is he coming with us?"

"Yes, I couldn't say no he used his doll eyes", Taehyung admitted, kissing Jungkook's cheeks after every word he said, "Look at him, he's the cutest."

"Dude", Namjoon hummed, "How are we supposed to y'know if he's with us-"
"Ssh", Taehyung quickly shook his head, "We'll do it sometime else. My Baby needs attention so he'll get it, come on Baby", he said and helped Jungkook put his jacket on. Then he gave him a slap on his butt, intertwined their hands and grabbed the door keys.