What time does the party start? Elena asked. 8:00 o'clock. Eleanor said. it was 5:00 pm, we had 3 hours to get ready. We went up to the room and put out stuff down. Let's do our hair first. Gabriell said. Yeah ok. I said.

I grabbed the curler and some hair spray. If you want to go to a party you can have straight hair you have to have curly hair. I said smiling waving the curler around. All the girls smiled also. There was 2 curlers so I started doing Gabriell's hair. Don't do it too wavy. She said. So long beach waves. I said laughing. Yeah. Eleanor started doing Elena's hair. Her hair was also wavy, so was Eleanor's and mine.The hair took an hour and 30 minutes, so we had and hour and 30 minutes left.

We took out dresses out the and put them on. Elena was wearing a black dress with silver sparkle shoes, pearl earring, and a silver & black mask. Gabriell's hair was curled and Eleanor put a white rhinestone clip in her hair. Gabriell's dress was amazing it was white and had crystal diamond all over it. Her mask was white and has a blue flower on it with diamonds on the sides. Her shoes are sparkly blue high heels

I started to do my hair and I also curled it but my curls were like beach curls actually more wavy then curly. I finished my hair and put my dress on. My dress was red and it was a princess dress, very puffy. I had gold high heels, and a red mask with a flower on the side. Everything was perfect I know Zayn will love it.

It was 7:15 and the party started in 15 minutes. Everybody ready? Eleanor asked. Yeah we're all ready. Elena said stroking her dress down. This was the first time I saw Elena in a princess dress, she was so pretty. Come on girls let's go down to the lobby the limo is waiting for us. We got to the bottom and walked out the front doors. There was a white hummer limo waiting for us. That's so big! Gabriell said.

The driver was waiting at the back door to open it for us. Welcome ladies. The driver said, and opened the door. Before I even got in I could see the light, it was beautiful. I got in and saw five handsome boys sitting in the inside of the limo. Hi. I said and sat in between Zayn and Harry. Sahar you look amazing. He said and kissed my lips. Gabriell, Elena, and Eleanor followed me into the limo. Gabriell sat on the other said of Harry, then Niall, Elena, Eleanor, Louis. Liam was sitting on the other side alone.

It's so dark in here. I said smiling but I don't thing anybody could see. I felt a hand on my check. Better for kissing. Zayn said and kissed my lips again, he let away and we laughed. He pressed a button behind me and then put his arm around me. The limo started to get brighter. There were sparkling lights all over the windows it was so pretty. How do you like the lights? Zayn asked me looking into my eyes, his eyes were sparkling. He had the most amazingly beautiful eyes. He just starred at me with his big haze eyes and slowly came closer. Zayn kissed me again, "I love you." He said in the middle of the kiss. Sahar you are so beautiful, I love you so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. He said holding my hands tight. I smiled I love you too Zayn.

I looked over at everyone else, and none of the boys were wearing masks. Guys why don't you all have masks on? I asked. Yeah it's called a masquerade? Gabriell said laughing. We have custom made ones, there at the party. Louis said. Oh cool. I said and looked over at Liam. I squinted my eyes to try to see him better. Liam didn't have any hair? I asked myself. Zayn I want to talk to Liam I'll be right back. Ok love.

Hi. I said and sat down next to Liam. Hello. He said back. Are you guys having fun? He asked. Yeah you should join us. I said and held his hand. Liam please tell me what's wrong. Nothing... Liam, trust me I know know when something is wrong, I'm a teenager too. I said and let out a little laugh. Ok fine ill tell you. Danielle and I broke up. What!? Why? I asked. You guys were the cutest couple ever. She just thinks its time to move on, I mean we have been together for 2 years. I don't know. He said shaking his head. I'm so sorry Liam. I said and hugged him. Oh and Liam. Yeah. Why did you shave all you hair off? I don't know I just wanted a change, my other hair reminded me of her too much. When she would run her fingers through my hair, she loved my hair. He said rubbing his head. Liam tomorrow I want you to meet someone. Who? She my friend from Texas. Sahar I don't want to date anyone right now. Yeah, I know but she will cheer you up and clear your mind from Danielle. I don't know, like we broke up just a few days ago I don't think it's time too move on yet. Liam I don't want you to date her, but she was going out with this guy and he broke her heart, and they were together for 4 years. She loved him so much and he just dumped her for her sister, I think she knows what your going through. Oh that's horrible. He said.