Danielle wont be going shopping with the girls today. Liam said. Why not? I asked and walked over to Liam. She has a lot of dance stuff you know because shes a dancer. Liam said, his eyes were looking all over the room. Liam whats really wrong? I whispered to him. Sahar noting i just don't want to talk about it right now, sorry. Liam said. He got up from the couch and walked out the door. What did you say to him? Niall asked. Nothing. I said, I was so confused. Did Liam and Danielle break up?

Gabriell got out of the bathroom and all of us were sitting on the couches and she came and sat next to Harry. Hey babe. Harry said and put his arm around Gabriell. We were all talking and then somebody knocked on the door. Louis got up too see who it was. Eleanor Calder walked in the room. Hello everybody. We all stood up and walked over too her. Louis introduced us to her. El this is Sahar and Gabriell. Zayn and Harry's girlfriends. Elena is Niall's girlfriend but she's not here. It's so nice to meet you. She said and shook our hand's smiling the whole time. Niall can you please go get Elena? I asked him. Yeah sure I'll be right back. He said and left the room.

After about 5 minutes Niall and Elena were here. Louis introduced Elena to Eleanor and everybody was talk and laughing. I looked over at Liam and he was just starting at the ground. All of us were happy and he just looked sad. I wanted to know what was wrong. I'll be right back. I said and kissed Zayn. I got up and took Liam by his hand and walked out of the room into the closet. Sahar what are you doing? Liam asked. Liam what's wrong? I can't stand seeing you sad. It just really breaks my heart. Did you and Danielle break up. I was asking him so much questions he couldn't even answer me. Dani is just busy tonight. Liam said. So is she coming to the party? I asked Liam. No. She umm. She can't make it. He said with his head down. I knew something was wrong.

We went back to sit with everybody. Hey love, where did you go. Oh umm I just showed Liam something. Ok. Well me and the boys are going to the studio for a while and we'll see you before the party. I hugged Zayn and he kissed my lips. I smiled and waver to the rest of the boys. Louis handed Eleanor a black card, hugged her and left the room.

So girls who wants to go shopping? Eleanor asked. Gabriell, Elena and I looked at each other. Let's go! Eleanor said and opened the door. We walked down to the lobby and there was a black car waiting for us. I wasn't surprised because I know that the boys would do some thing like that.

Where do you girls what to go first? Eleanor asked. Anywhere. I said. We don't really know any where around here. Gabriell said. We should just go to any dress store. Elena said. We can just go to any dress store. We have to go to the best dress store. You girls have to get used to be getting spoiled by the boys, because they will do it a lot. Eleanor said laughing. We all smiled and started laughing. Eleanor pulled out the same black card that Louis handed her. What's that? I asked her. It's the boys black card. Eleanor said waving the card around. Every time we go shopping they give it to us. That's so cool. Elena said. Yup. Eleanor said with a huge smile on her face.

The driver stopped at a very large store, and opened the door for us. Thank you. I said and walked over so everybody else could get out of the car. I looked up and saw the sign of the store it was called After Dark Party. It looked really expensive. I said looking up. That's the whole point. Eleanor said patting my back and walking inside.

We walked into the store and two ladies came up too us. Welcome to After Dark Party. Hi. I said. Were looking for masquerade dresses. Eleanor said. Right this way. The lady took us up the stairs and in a huge room filled with beautiful dresses. Wow. Elena said and walked over to a black big puffy dress. I love this dress. Elena said. Gabriell, Eleanor, and I walked over to her. That dress is beautiful. Gabriell said. Niall is going to love it. I said smiling. I looked over to the other side of the room and saw a mask that will go perfect with it. I'll be right back. I said and walked to the mask. Hi. Umm can I see that mask please. Sure hun. The worker said. She handed me the mask and I walked over to Elena. Here put this on. I said and handed it to her. Thanks. Sahar this mask is perfect. Elena said. She looked beautiful with the dress on. After about 3 hours of shopping, we all found our dresses.