It's true. You never leave. In for a penny in for a pound. It's your life. There is always certain respect between any military personal, young or old.

I kissed across his stubbled jawline. He got impatient and smashed our lips together.

He trailed his hands down my sides. Instead of stopping at my hips like I thought he would his hands carried on until they reached my bum. He squeezed which got me to open my mouth. We both pulled back to breath. "Jump" his voice was horse and in pants. I did as I was told.

Luke's now supporting my entire weight. I can feel just how excited he is.
"I love hearing you moan for me princess." I gave him a taste of his own medicine as I began grinding on his hips. He let out a small groan. I tugged on his hair
"you know we can just skip the meeting and the party. We could just head back to bed."

I leaned up and tugged on his ear.
"Ah ah ah this is a very important meeting." I stopped all movements even though my body was begging for more friction, begging to get rid of the few layers that stood in our way of pleasure. My need to tease him was greater though.

He sucked and tugged at the base of my neck. Definitely leaving a hickey. I gasped as I felt his canines graze my skin. I was too high on hormones to care.
"I'm losing control princess. See what you do to me." He ground his hips into me that earned a definite moan from me. "You're such a teas-"

"I'm glad she is. At least I know she'll make you work and not hand it to you on a silver platter. She's good for you. She'll keep you in line. I'm glad you've had your uh fun, now play time's over we've got work to do."

I froze. My face heating up faster than an open flame. I hid my face in Luke's shoulder to try and hide my embarrassment. I couldn't believe out of all the people in the world it just had to be......

I slid down Luke's body, trying to put some distance between us. He just held me close. I'm not sure whether it was his wolf or just his need to hide his hard-on.

"Come on. No time to waste. So much to do so little time."

I followed Sandra with my head down trying to hide my red cheeks. That's right. The person who caught us is Luke's mother, Sandra. HIS MOTHER.

"It's twelve now. Our Spa appointment is at 3. Our hairdresser & beautician are coming around at 5. The event's starting at 8. So we have 3 hours to find a dress for my future daughter-in-law." Sandra was giving out orders like a Sargent but her last comment caught me off guard. She gave me a knowing look, amusement dancing in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 80 minutes. I'm done. I want to go back to the house and sleep. Bonnie has tried on 10-15 dresses already. That's more than i've worn in my entire life. Apparently they only want me to try on the perfect dress so I won't give up and go home. I think their plan is backfiring because I really just want to sleep.

Wait a second did I just call Luke's house home? What is wrong with me. I guess I could consider it home. I've never really had a home. I wouldn't consider the base a real home even though it's my true home. Because home is where your heart it. Before I would have said my heart lies in the military without a doubt but now. Now it's different. The pack, Bonnie, Rose, Simon and of course Luke have wormed their way into my heart.

"I'VE FOUND IT. BONNIE WHAT DO YOU THINK?"
"JESUS. THAT'S IT. YES.DEFINITELY. OHHH LEXI......" To say I was terrified would be an understatement. That voice could only mean one thing. I'm entering the gates of hell and straight into the torture chambers. Dressing rooms here I come. The sign is practically laughing at me.

After they shoved me into the small dressing room I inspected the dress. It's a crimson red, floor length dress that looks like a mermaid. That's what they're called isn't it? Yay point to me. It had a gorgeous gold belt and a sweetheart neckline. It's pretty. The only problem is I don't do dresses, but this is for Bonnie and Sandra.