||6|| goner.

I watched as Toby poked around at the newly lit fire, flames shed from the orange and yellowed tinted flame as ash fled from it.
Pulling my knees up to my chest and laying my arms on top of them,I continued to watch.

"Why are you out here by yourself?" I questioned.

Toby took a moment to speak,he placed the metal poker down and turned to me.

He had his mask off again,I hadn't gotten used to his scars on his mouth. I didn't want to stare, I looked away from him.

"It's okay to look, I don't mind." He mumbled,giving me a small smile.

I looked back at him, his eyes screamed soft but his actions said monster.

I can't forget what he did to Ryan..

"I've been out here for awhile,ever since I was 15." He stated.
Wow,15?

"I got this from my abusive father." He traced his scars on his mouth, narrowing his eyes down as well.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened to your family?" I asked.

He sighed, turned towards the fire and poked around the wood, it popped, sending small flames to spur out.

A sudden thought came to mind and without thinking I said it out loud.

"Did you kill-"

He threw the poker into the ground, the loud clank made me jump in my seat. I stood up and backed away once more.

"Enough questions." He muttered, I nodded and continued to stand. I didn't want to sit near him anymore, his breakouts are scaring me and who knows what he might do next.

"Sit down,please." He said softly, pointing back to where my seat used to be.

"Can't I just stand here?" I asked cautiously, Toby didn't speak for a moment.

"Fine,do whatever." He replied back.

I was kinda surprised, last time I wasn't near him he almost forced me to be next to him.

Maybe he's slowly losing interest in me and he'll let me go.

Hopefully.

It was silence, the tension built up so badly it was hard to breathe.
My legs shook with anxiety,my throat ached with fear, and my head throbbed of scary thoughts.

It was hard to focus, the things around me became blurry and I was wobbling. I closed my eyes and my breath hitched, chills ran up my spine.

"You're having a panic attack." Toby announced.

"N-no I'm not-" I let out a whimper as my stomach cramped, it hurt.

"Hey,calm down. You're gonna hurt yourself." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Go into the bathroom and wash your face." He muttered, he sounds so monotone. Like he's used to this.

I obeyed and quickly walked to the bathroom, I closed the door and turned the knob of the sink. Cold water splashed into the sink and fell down the drain.
I cupped my hands underneath the liquid and held my face near it, I threw the water against my face and repeated it a few times.