Chapter 20: New Friends... Allied

Começar do início

"E-ehh?!" Blonde girl apparently cannot keep her mouth close and attracted the Trimens' attention.

"What's going on here? Have a seat for yourself!" One of them pulled blondie onto the couch next to Erza.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Here. Have some juice. But i-it's not like I made it specially for you, or anything." The Ren guy gave blondie a drink and now he's tsundere?!

"Come. You must be tired from your long journey. Spend tonight with us."

"Forever!"

Wow. These guys are crazy! Aren't we here for a mission? To stop the Oración Seis? Oh well. At least they haven't seen my n/n yet.

"Oh! Who's this little cutie here?" ......Shouldn't have said it.

"I-i-i-...Er...... Help?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

I shrugged. Nothing I can do anyways. These guys are crazy. Though I'm sure that if I really did do something, these guys will be dead before they can even blink, and will regret what they did.

Damn. I'm so evil right now.

"Hey. What's your name?" Hibiki asked while twirling MY y/n's beautiful h/l h/c hair.

"I'm y/n l/n... Pleased to meet you, Hibiki-San."

"No, no. The pleasure, is all mine. And being able to be aqquainted to such a rare beauty. It's an honor. But I will have to plan our marriage first, sweetie. Don't freight. I have it all under control."

All males POV(except Happy and Hibiki)
How dare he do this to y/n l/n. I'll kill him with my bare hands when she isn't looking. Buahahahahahahahaha!

(Crap. I made them yandere.)

No one's POV
Just when the whole situation is tense, and only Hibiki and y/n being completely oblivious about whatever is happening, another voice, which Lucy deems silky and smooth, appears...

"Guests! Stay right where you are."

And brings her to complete utter shock as the owner of that particular voice is......

"Oh dear..." Erza shivered as she backed away slowly.

"It's Ichiya-sama!" The Trimens yelled.

"I-Ichiya?!" Erza shrieked.

" It has been quite a while, Erza-san. I can't believe it! You're joining us? I've longed to see you, My Honey." The Ichiya smiled and shuffled closer to Erza.

"Ichiya is here, at your service! *sparkle*"

"My Honey?!"

"Erza is shaking!" Happy sang.

"What an unexpected reunion!" Hibiki said.

"Reunion!" Eve and Ren repeated like canaries.

"Wasshoi! You're Ichiya-sama's girlfriend? How rude of us!" They said in sync... again...

"I deny it, with all my might!" Erza had a dark look on her face.

"Clean up! We didn't come here to  play around."

"Right, Boss! Right, Boss!"

"Weren't they calling him "Ichiya-sama" before? They're not consistent, are they?" Lucy sweat dropped.

"I've heard about you. Erza-san, Lucy-san, Y/n-San, and the rest... Excellent parfum! Parfum is French for perfume."

"You're freakin' me out, you know." Lucy said while y/n just shut her mouth up while Dark turned into his human form and stood in front of her.