"good night" I mumbled.

As soon as niall hit the pillow he fell in deep sleep. I was not sleepy enough... the lights were closed. I the only source of light in the room was from the light emmited by moon.

While staring outside the window I heard the door opening. I turned my head towards the door only to see Pari sneeking from the door. And when no moment was made, she closed the door and left. I got up, dressed myself and ran out of the room. I could see pari going up probably towards terrace. She was talking to some one. I couldn't hear properly.

Suddenly she started crying over the phone an started cursing god! I couldn't understand what was happening... I started tracing my steps towards her. I tried to grab her aattention by putting my hands on her shoulder. She turned around, shocked to see me there.

It is then I saw that her cheeks had stins of tears. I was about to say something when she hugged me and started crying.

*Pari's point of view*

As soon as I saw Harry, without giving a second thought, I hugged him and started crying... he was trying to calm me down by rubbing circles on my back.

"calm down pari and tell me what happened" harry said

I did not reply him, and started crying more loudly...

Then he stopped asking me anything. I guess he understood that I wanted my tears to flow away... gradually I stopped crying but did not leave harry.

"wanna talk about it?" harry asked me...

"mmmmm" I said

"I am listening" harry replied

"my mom met with an accident and she died on spot" saying this I again started crying...

"she was my only family I had... "I told him in between my sobs. Harry still trying to calm me while rubbing circles on my back.

"I need to go to London as soon as possible."

We are also leaving for London tomorrow. If you want you can come with us to London."

"but - how can i- I mean its not rite- I mean..."

"sssshhhh... its ohkay. Lets wake everyone up..."

"mmmhmmm...."

*time skip*

I was on airport with the rest of the boys and my friends. There was an awkward silent among us. No one knew what to say. The announcement for boarding the flight broke the silence... all the girls hugged meh before leaving and same was done with the boys.

*time skip*

 As soon as I reached London, at airport, I could here screaming and shouting of girls. Papparazzis everywhere.

We all walked out from the airport. I from airport directly went to  Mr. Williams house as he texted me his address. It was so kind of him to send someone to even pick me up. As soon as I reached his house, I was greeted by an old man in his mid 50's white hair, tall. He was wearing a suit. I assumed him to be mr. Williams

"mr. Williams??? Pari here"

"hellow pari... come in girl... make your self comfortable. I will be back in a moment. " after saying this he left. I scanned the lounge room. It was as big as my lounge room and was very beautiful...

He came back with a bag.

"these are your motther's belongings... I wanted to know when are you fine with the proceedings of funeral? I am planning to do it tomorrow."

WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें