CH.18 Fairy Tail next-gen: The secret relationship

Natsu

this is it... I stared ahead at the battle infront of me everything had been fine before he decided to show up...

Earlier

Erza let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed at the bar "such a nice day to relax" Erza said as juvia nodded "shame Haruhi couldn't join us" Juvia said "well it is understandable as she does have her duties" she said as I sighed I wonder how she's doing? I hope Haruhi hasn't punched someone's face... who am I kidding knowing her she would've punched him already I imagined it.

Free and Hikaru sweatdropped at me "she's hasn't done anything like that Natsu" Juvia said slapping me upside the head "ow!" I said rubbing the spot "though it is concerning what she would do to that poor boy" Erza said "you've got that right Haru...

Free and Hikaru sweatdropped at me "she's hasn't done anything like that Natsu" Juvia said slapping me upside the head "ow!" I said rubbing the spot "though it is concerning what she would do to that poor boy" Erza said "you've got that right Haruhi's that girl who's hard to get" Freed said "take Yuki and Hikari for example she's probably hit them over a dozen times" Freed patted Yuki's back who looked embarrassed "that women's crazy strong she arrested most criminals single-handedly even her celestial spirit Red got punched when she met him that time" Rei said shivering imagining the mission "Haruhi's come a long way though from her first mission" Kaida said "I realized that when she had beat me in the training and got a higher position I was so sure she'd get a high position but not as high to be captain and become a saint in the years the guild was disbanded" Rei said leaning back on the stool facing us "Haruhi does seem to have manners but I never really would've associated her with Shin Lockser in any sort of way she seems different from him" Wakaba said with a cigarette in his mouth.

Later Hikari opens the guild doors bent over trying to catch his breath "w-where's... captain Haru-Haruhi?" Hikari asks between breathes "Haruhi's at a marriage meeting currently" Yuki replied though it was easy to see that he was seething with anger and jealousy "Rei! thank god your here" Hikari said finally noticing Rei "I overheard the four gods discussing about Alvarez attacking Ishgar" that was all it took for us to come rushing here after Mest revealed how about Hikari's mission.

🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️

Free

Master Erza had instructed us to split up into two teams while I looked around for the Thunder God Tribe with the others Hikari told us that there would be someone coming to provide us and the main team more chances "I wonder who it is" I say out loud "probably my unit if our strongest member can't make it we call her the ruler of all dragons and creatures" Hikari said as the rest of us stared at him baffled.

In the end we met up with the main team because Hikari's nose lead us to the thunder god tribe who were with them "any news from Mest or the council?" Scarlet asks Hikari who nodded "yeah there sending my unit if our strongest members not able to make it" Hikari replied "I see... he's sending the queen of Fairies and Dragons" Rei said as a voice calls out to Mr Dreyar and Hikaru to watch out "Hikaru!" Kaida screamed as I ran towards Hikaru who turned her forest green eyes widened as Natsuki appeared I picked her up running away.